Add sound to string output (when titan is stunned)

am a partially sighted player being playing for over two years and would like to know if the following is possible.
My Titan attacks average 30K / 40K PB 91K per hit I was recently told that the word stunned appear on the screen when the Titan has been hit in the weak spot and its then best to use your hero’s special attacks.
I being partially sighted cannot see when this stunned appears on screen. Would it be possible for your programmers to write one or two lines of coding into the Titan attacks so that it makes a noise like an electrical buzz so that we who cannot see the word stunned would know that it is currently stunned and then can use our hero’s to attack the week spot for example there is a different sound when one of your heros is killed or one of your opponets heros is killed during raids and war attacks.

am a partially sighted player being playing for over two years and would like to know if the following is possible.
My Titan attacks average 30K / 40K PB 91K per hit I was recently told that the word stunned appear on the screen when the Titan has been hit in the weak spot and its then best to use your hero’s special attacks.
I being partially sighted cannot see when this stunned appears on screen. Would it be possible for your programmers to write one or two lines of coding into the Titan attacks so that it makes a noise like an electrical buzz so that we who cannot see the word stunned would know that it is currently stunned and then can use our hero’s to attack the week spot for example there is a different sound when one of your heros is killed or one of your opponets heros is killed during raids and war attacks.

1 Like