Add Romanian Chat Room

Thanks for supporting us and our letter ,we love this game and I find super that we can make new friends.We really need a romanian chat !Nice to know you Vivenna !!!

3 Likes

Empire of Ainur is looking for Eru Iluvatar from Romania. He is very missed. And his spot will never be filled in the Alliance.

My Lord, if you see this, please post here or email me at tamarwen@gmail.com. Le hannon, mellon nin. bows deeply

Lady Tamarwen

1 Like

We, Romanian players, hope you at SGG will not treat this thread lightly or ignore us. I kindly ask you to find a little time to acknowledge our message and provide us with a solution. Do not forget to visit our group on Facebook and say ā€žHiā€. Thank you.

2 Likes

We really need a romanian chat,especially for recruiting more eseally. As i said in other comments on this forum itā€™s a little boring to get 1 item for ascend on month from titans or war rewards. I think i have a month since a didnā€™t get something on titan. And we have 8-9* titans

2 Likes

It is frustrating knowing languages more difficult are availableā€¦we have no chat room and no translation for menu and charactersā€¦ but I sow it in Chineseā€¦ Arabic more other languagesā€¦

2 Likes

You wonā€™t get that, they donā€™t want to allow any player to do that. But the new buildings should allow us to exchange useless materials for usefull one, or something like that.

I hope youā€™ll get your Romanian room if youā€™re so many players !

3 Likes

Hello
My name is Marius, i want if you can to introduce another chat room - ā€œromanian chat roomā€ā€¦ Not everybody understand all the languages on the international chat room.we want a chat room just for us. I saw Turkey chat room / english chat roomā€¦a lot of rooms for chat in every country.

I wait for it, thank you
Have a nice day.

Please consider and make us a Romania room. We canā€™t recruit, we canā€™t talk about the game because we are in an international room where all nations enter. I donā€™t think itā€™s hard to make a room, if we buy one too.

Good gameā€‹:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yes. Letā€™s do it. We are a big community.

@PlayForFun can we pass this to staff maybe?

I can help with the translations if required.