Add Real-Time Audio/Voice Chat for Alliance

I would like to give you a suggestion
Why do not you upgrade with an audio chat only to alliance members.
This would help a lot in gerra or in simply attacking a little ■■■
Because it would give you real-time conversations and extrategies on the fly
And it would be really cool
Actually I think it would be the first rpg game with real-time audio chat

Use an external chat program like messenger/Skype etc for that, so much easier or create a live youtube broadcast (it’s free) and you can chat during the process then set a time for allience members to join in.

@Garanwyn should be merged with live views thread.

3 Likes

I’m not finding anything that seems to match this idea exactly. But I agree that a third-party program is by far the better choice versus boosting the bandwidth demanded by E&P.

Mobile VoIP is a bit different a proposition than classic computer-based VoIP, but there’s a reasonable discussion of options on Wikipedia:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Não quis dizer isso
Essa opção tinha que ter no jogo
Pois ajudaria muito em gerra
Outra coisa que todos os jogos tem q esse não tem mas deveria ter é
Recompensas por login
Tipo
Faça 10 login e ganhe uma capa
Depois que criaram os outros jogos que são concorrentes desse o jogo perdeu muitos jogadores
Até os da minha aliança saíram pra jogar o outro jogo
Escutem mais os jogadores pq se não vcs irão perder mais jogadores
O jogo está ficando muito remoto
Os valores da loja sao muito caro
Não é todo mundo que tem muita grana pra gastar
Na minha aliança mesmo o pessoal lá só diz que o jogo não ajuda e tal
Onde está a diversão
Por isso que eles saíram do empires and puzzles e foram para o outro jogo
Aí vcs devem estar pensando
(Porque vc não vai para o outro jogo então,pois um a mais não faz diferença)
Viu como é
Ao invés de vcs melhorar as coisas
Não melhorar aí vão só perdendo mais e mais jogadores.

Anything like that occurring in-game wouldn’t be cheap, and I don’t think Zynga/SG would want to lose the profit to implement that or pass the cost on to their consumers when the current set-up is reasonably affective and, as @Ozy1 mentioned, there are free alternatives at our disposal. Just my thoughts.

Entendo mais é inegável que os preços não são baratos
Vc não compra o herói e sim a chance de tirar ele
Então sendo assim deveria ser mais barato
Ou como eu citei
Deveria ter recompensa por login
Tipo faça 30 login e ganhe um telescópio da visão
Fazendo isso já ajudaria um pouco os dois lados
Pois nois íamos ter mais chance de pegar itens melhores e o jogo teria mais jogadores ativos
Pois a pessoa iria querer fazer login do pra não perder o prêmio dado por recompensa de login

I just don’t see SG taking that risk, even if the idea COULD got more people to start playing, they may not want to roll out that initial cost and wonder if they’ll get it back.

Still, it’s an interesting concept. Increase the amount of 4* AMs guaranteed to people, who pay for Real-Time Audio & Voice? Would more people buy the feature, if they knew they were getting 4* ascension materials quicker as a perk for having it? Maybe. It would certainly favor p2p players over the f2p types.

Would such a move create a divide that would drive f2p players away? I’m not sure.

Cookie Settings