Add Option to Disable Hero Animations During Titan Attacks and Raids, or Make the Animations Faster / Allow Continuing Attacks During Titan Attack Animations or Speed Them Up [MASTER]

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn’t I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)

The animation, especially those which their visual effects will animate at the center of the board over the tiles, is part of the overall score; by making it a bit hard for the player to see the tiles behind the effects for few seconds.

Removing those effects may require:

• Buffing the HP of the Titan by 2 to 5%
  • Reducing the time of the round by 15 sec

So to balance the score.

Pause

I vote we keep the game as is.
Because those visual effects are… WOW!

Thanks

1 Like

Titan battle’s should just have no special animations period !!

4 Likes

Just in case anyone with any say so or power reads this, give us a pause for the animations or remove them during titan fights so our timed attacks aren’t eaten up by the animations.

Is that clear enough, or would profanity help?

2 Likes

The animations are part of the game and removing them it would be weird. But, it would be nice to just stop the clock while on animations.

Another thing that’s unfair, why can the Titan strike after the time is over but we can’t? I know that we can take advantage from a riposte, but it would be better after the time is over, give us the opportunity to fire our specials until we send one last title strike :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My reply in this other topic:

Definitely a +1 for having a “pause animations during timed events” option. Not just titan battles, but anything where a timer is running; it matters for event scores too.

3 Likes

Or just make it optional a simple on/off button for animations in the settings menu ?
Even when just farming it would speed things up
Who needs animations in a level you have played 1000 times !!
On the other hand in regular raids I like animations gives me time to think :wink: !!!

1 Like

It seems the more we complain about animations on titans the longer they last and getting worse.

I timed one at 10secs. Rediculous.

If you take the amount of cascades a titan gets which continuously builds up it’s mana and the time of all the animations during each attack from the titan WE LOSE 40 to 50% of our time not being able to do anything at all, that is a big big disadvantage and quite personally unfair considering these affects are controlled by the games makers meaning they do this on purpose.

2 Likes

This is a very useful suggestion. Especially with titan battles, but even when you’re just running over a level to farm the rewards.

I wouldn’t remove the animations altogether, because it would confuse the game. Imagine not noticing when Azlar set your team on fire!

Instead I would like if every hero with long animation had a short alternative. Lianna doesn’t need that symbol to shoot. Just shoot already!

There could be a tick box for each of your teams for long/short animation. That way you can disable it for you titan team but keep it fir raids

2 Likes

agree and voted. titan animations are. while they are annoying, everyone is in the same boat. 5* special skill animations put 5* heroes at a disadvantage compared to 4*. they are also annoying in raids. have a checkbox on the last page before going into battle to turn off these animations!

1 Like

while red hood minions heals, every hero, every turn you lose 1 second, so yeah it is an issue.

1 Like

If animations need to be there for the appearance of the game which I do understand looks nice then they should be made more ghost like in appearance and be able to still use tiles through them.

At leadt this would still give power effect appearance without stopping play.

The real issue here is nit being able to see or play through these effects. Reduce their heightened animated look and allow us to still use tiles through them and your problem is solved without completely removing animations.

2 Likes

I have to agree that it can make titan scoring unfair. Not everyone has crazy benches of heroes to choose from, and if all we have are 2 or 3 heroes with long animations, the amount of actual fight time is lower than someone with a deep bench that can choose multiple strong heroes with shorter animations. And we all know that just one or two more moves can be the difference in an additional 10k pts or more.

I can also completely understand people that have played the game for months/years not caring about animations when they’re just farming the same level for the 10,000th time. That can add up to a LOT of hours of your life just waiting. But at the same time, keeping people on the game longer is most likely part of any games business model.

For the titan though, being timed, I see no advantage for the devs to decline the suggestion. And there seems like plenty of viable options/solutions offered in this thread that don’t seem like they would be too difficult to implement. Plus, we already spend so much time grinding, etc… and it starts to feel tedious at times. Little “fixes” like this would show some good will to the overwhelming amount of people that want to see this addressed and put money into the game… aka dev’s pockets.

1 Like

Hi there everyone!
Just tought i bring up something that has botherd me for a long time. I would love too have a option under settings too take out the animations for hero specials. Many times when you fight titans you wait and use all specials at once becuase of wu and your screen is full of the animations. I dont know how many times ive done the wrong move there because i cant see the board. I would also love if the button takes away the titans special animation becuase like icegiant special takes alot of time. The titan is not a must i feel your own specials are the biggest issue for me. Anybody else feel the same way?

1 Like

Just another feature and potential detriment to a heroes overall character. I think it’s intentional, they aren’t gonna change it.

I see what ur saying but to me part of the fun is being quick enough to see the moves through the specials :wink: just my opp

I used to like the animations but now I feel they’re just annoying. Grinding 8-7 would be much faster without them. Just a thought, I don’t believe devs will change anything here.

1 Like

You can still use tiles. The problem is that the enemy waits for the animation to pass and that you don’t know how much you’ve hit them

1 Like

Yes! It would be great to have an option to disable hero animations during titan attacks. This gets a vote from me. In particular, I find the huge dark blue decal of Alice’s special attach, Timeless Timepiece, to be too opaque and obstructing the board for too long.

1 Like