Add Option to Disable Hero Animations During Titan Attacks and Raids, or Make the Animations Faster / Allow Continuing Attacks During Titan Attack Animations or Speed Them Up [MASTER]

I agree they need to do something, I however am of the belief that they would rather have people complaining about the game rather than play it. Seen this complaint for well over a year… Yet nothing.

So i recently obtainee the red hood, it was all alright. Until I vsed the titan. When I used her ability it took long and it was frustrating, since there is a countdown, I was tempted to leave the game. Also, the particles from the heal blocked my screen making it difficult to process my next move. Hope you remove the particles or make them less visible. Plus, could u speed up the animation time of the ability of Red Hood. Thanks

1 Like

This is also an issue with other heroes like Marjana and Morgan Le Fay. It is sometimes difficult to see the tiles under the animation and therefore fire your next shot as the special executes.

1 Like

I completely agree. The animations of heros 5 stars cover too much the puzzle and waste time for the titan. However, the animations are beautiful. Maybe reduce the animations above the hero to see the puzzle and make them faster.

5 Likes

Aeron has the same problem. His animation completely blocks the tiles for a couple seconds, which doesn’t sound like much until you’re on a clock and it’s the difference between setting off one more cascade and missing it. At least limit the animation to the battlefield and keep it off the tiles, please!

3 Likes

i would recommend to make an option to enable/disable animations as per different action titan/raid/war/quest/challenge

9 Likes

yeh ill like that option since its more convient for me

3 Likes

Please make an option to disable animation like you did with a sound.
Im not about few seconds on titans that I mostly agree with
but eye care, as by repeating levels when farming same graphics makes so stressfull for eyes.

3 Likes

3* Hisan suffers the same. It takes forever until he fires that fire ring.

+1.

1 Like

same with wilbur and proteus

1 Like

Hi.

It would be nice to have an option to disable fullscreen spell animation that covers the board.
For example, when fighting titans and there is a circle that blocks the view you can’t see tiles on the board so have to wait a couple of seconds. If you have all 5 heroes with such animation that’s easily up to 7 - 8 seconds you can’t play.

4 Likes

Existing topic; merged. :slight_smile:

The animations are both ways, Titans too also attack with animations, won’t that mean lot of changes?

Although I see your point, as I just did on a Titan a few minutes ago, I normally focus on the tiles I want to move and most of the time it is possible to move such tiles even with my heroe’s animations.

I completely agree to have the option to remove these animations even If it is on non timed battles or on the map, some heroes just take forever to shoot their special, looking at you zimkitha.

Using loot tickets to overcome that would be awesome if we had an infinite source of those.

1 Like

Please stop the timer when doing animations! Willbur for example covers the entire board with it’s animation :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t see this as an issue. You still can play on during hero animation.

Before I fire up the special skill I look at the board which tile to move next. Then fire up the skill, don’t look at it and move my pedetermined tile.

The time for Titan animation blocking the gameplay is MUCH more frustrating to me.

1 Like

I LOL’d when I read that because I just had that happen last night. During a raid my opponent cast a spell that felt like someone took a pic of me in completely dark room. I even had those little ghosts floating in front of my eyes afterwards. I think turning my phones screen settings darker might help.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pin our country flag

I don’t like the animations that cover up the board. It’s hard to see what you’re going to do next when the animation is running its course. But otherwise I really don’t bother me that much because it’s the same for everybody so as long as it’s fair I’m okay with it. But would I rather have no animations during Titan fights, and answer to that is absolutely that way everyone could do more damage.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER] Issues with Friend Invites: Did links work properly? How can I tell if an invitation was processed correctly? Why didn’t I get any gift for my account after inviting friends? (NOTE: Friends must get to Level 10 before gifts are given)