Add New REGULAR 3* 4* and 5* heroes

How come i can’t vote?

Does it say “Limit” under the vote bar? Each member gets only a limited number of votes.

1 Like

most beneficial for them would be to throw a chewing bone (most undesirable non-tc20 already released) to the masses(in tc20 and regular summons) and bring new fresh hot heroes to the spenders.

so dont dream illusions, desillusions awaits :wink:

Ok, thx @Kerridoc. But how do i increase the amount of votes one can make?

You can’t; it’s set by the forum webmaster.

1 Like

so, i can’t vote ever again?

You get votes back by either (a) removing a vote you previously cast or (b) when that thread closes. Yeah, it’s super broken and borderline useless.

5 Likes

Thx @Kerridoc, sure is a weird system, but i understand it now.
AKA Tragetter

Adding new standard heroes is a good idea :slight_smile: I really want to see a wider choice. Beginning of the game, in case that a lot of player can’t pull their first 4*, becomes monotonous…

As I see, SG want to invest in Atlantis because IT’S MORE EXPENSIVE AND PLAYERS MUST PAY MUCH MORE. :frowning: Sad true

Another reason to add Classic 4* heroes is to balance out the tallly. There are five red and five green 4*, but only four of the other three elements.

Suggestions:

• Dark sniper. Current mix has only Tibertus with actual damage.
  • Holy healer. In most RPGs healing is a clerical skill, and the yellow 5* abound in healers, so it’s odd that we don’t have a yellow 4* healer.
  • Blue AoE. We’ve got 3* Ulmer and 5* Isarnia, but no 4* equivalent.
6 Likes

And they to add more heroes to the training camps. Cause you kinda have to pay if you want some none season 1 heroes.

With all this new content coming out, I don’t see any reason to not a) provide 2 or 3 new 4 star and 2 or 3 new 5 star to TC20 (in fact, just follow Kerridoc’s blueprint, it’s solid) and more importantly b) just put the 4 star Atlantis heros, along with Tarlac and Misandra, into TC20. The whole “once a month portal” thing is old now, just let us on the lower pay end have a route to get them. And keep in mind, TC20 is no guarantee. I haven’t gotten a 5 star from there in 3 months.

1 Like

If they were to create any new 5* tnTC20, they should add one of each color. That way there is always an equal chance of getting an element from the epic hero portal.

1 Like

Please let Atlantis be where it is, that is why it is Atlantis, it is good as it is with better odds.

Agreed let TC20 include additional heroes as stated by Kerridoc also to spot some HotM once in while even if the odd is 0.8

I would like to see HOTMs permanently in TC20 and epic summons after 1 year of their release. In this way, people who paid (and will pay) for them will still have one full year advantage (in raids, wars, titans, etc) over the unlucky ones that never pulled them.

6 Likes

Unlikely that this will happen if players are payingtshit load of money. In some of threads I read that a player paid 1200€ to get the HotM and few heroes from Atlantis. SG is earning a lot of players who are paying through the micro sales.

I want to know if Empires & Puzzle has project to create regular 4* and 5* heroes…
I mean new heroes where at Training Camp lvl20 could be trained.

thanks =)

9 Likes

I knew nothing about it but I hope that hotm and or atlantis heroes will become a part of our TCs.

2 Likes

Tc 20 is kind of useless for me right now. I have almost all standart heroes needed, there is no point for getting duplicates. So yes, I agree, we need fresh blood. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope so. TC20 was the holy grail of the base. Not to mention that some regular 5* need an upgrade asap (Thorne, Elkanen, Kadillen etc.). TC20 needs fresh blood :slight_smile:

2 Likes