Add new missions for avatars

Since Season 3 is not coming any time soon and lots of players have already completed Season 2, even all the avatar missions, why not add missions for other avatars?
Like Season 2 monsters.
You can come up with like 10 missions, have them all on at the same time so every player can choose for which avatar he wants to go for.
I need the Emerald Centipede, common!!!

I know some players want the lemur, pteranodon would be appreciated as well, and there are no underwater avatars like the seahorses, anglerfish, puffer, moray or the squid.

Back me up everybody!!! We want more pets!!!

@Rook, @Mariamne, @_John_Doe, @Razor, @GryphonKnight, @BarryWuzHere, @RandaPanduh, @KLinMayhem, @Garanwyn, @Zephyr1
sorry can’t put any more people in

This seems like a really cool thing to add, especially since many of us will be spending lots of world energy in Atlantis during Atlantis Rises.

As long as it can be done on a non-interfering basis with Season 3, I’m 100% behind it.

Also, @Pois1, don’t forget to vote for your idea :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey I wouldnt mind some

• gems
  • flasks
  • trainers
  • 4* ingredients

missions too…

Hey anything that makes the game more alive…
As f2p I started to get there

• going up in top 100 leaderboard, -3/400 next day; 2 3 days and same thing happens
  • missions, summons lvl5 left
  • recruits are stocked piled, same as food

It becomes a grind with a set hero(es) in mind. Guess thats the downside of being f2p - not being excited for the new “shiny” monthly

4 Likes

If you like the idea, vote for it. That is the point of the thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ditto!
But main thing is that @Petri sees it and perhaps implements it. :wink:

2 Likes

Voted! :monkey_face: :fox_face: :hedgehog: :squid:

3 Likes

Yeah, absolutely, thanks.

2 Likes

1 vote for me, any possibility to get free avatar is always good.:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

voted! i’d love to see that emerald centipede on you. :grin:

3 Likes

You say “missions” but then you say “have them all up at the same time.” Missions are always available, things like Iron V. Quests come and go. Were you thinking new quests?

2 Likes

Voted for this good idea

3 Likes

Vote also for this, and also I prefer reward a PIN and background thought…

4 Likes

No.
Avatar missions in Season 2 were appearing one after the other. If you have not completed Kappas for example you could not have started doing the Drones. I don’t want that, that is why I wrote have them all on at the same time.

2 Likes

I like this idea!
20 new avatars! (That are available to f2p)

2 Likes

Take my upvote to get some live back here.

I also find one thing a disturbing discrepancy:

Halloween: all vampire avatars available :white_check_mark:
Christmas: Rudolph, Santa, Mother North and Buddy available :white_check_mark:
Eastern: all bunnies available :white_check_mark:

See a pattern? Guess what:
Sand empire: all heroes available :no_entry:
No! Some are missing like Gafar

1 Like