Add more Titan stats to help manage Alli

titans
alliances
stats

Please, please, pretty please add more stats to the final Titan “report”. # of hits would be a key one. As it stands right now, you can’t export any data from the game. So to get hard data on total hits and Titan damage I have to take screen shots of every Titan hit. And you can only get like 8 at a time due to the small window. Then if you don’t get them within a specific time frame they disappear. Once I get the screen shots I have to enter it into excel and crunch the data. (As seen below (names have been masked to protect the innocent. LOL))

As you can see, by having the number of hits on a Titan, I was able to determine what everyone’s average hit should be, how much damage they should do per Titan and how much damage they are doing as compared to their team power. By doing this, I have been able to find our weaknesses and work on building up those who need to improve their scores.

This was a small sample though (4 titans) and was very time consuming and a pain in the butt. I will have to do it again to be able to see where we are compared to the baseline. A little help would go a long way. Thank you.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Better Titan attack stats