Add more Team slots (4,5,6 as well)

Yup - gets my vote. I spend an unreasonable amount of time faffing with hero layouts.

2 Likes

With alliance wars, being able to create 6 teams would definitely make organizing heros easier.

1 Like

Even putting locked heros immediately after your teams would be helpful in managing your roster. :slight_smile:

Why does everybody keep saying this? Iā€™m not a fan of this idea in the first place, but even if they expand the number of slots (again!!), it would still not be enough. People asked for 5 before AW even rolled out and now they want 6 for AW too. So 6 for AW, 1 for map team, 1 for defense team, 1 for raid team, 1 for Titan team and letā€™s throw in 1 more for the fun of adding stuffā€¦ 11 slots, SG. We need 11 Slotsā€¦ Just leave it as it is, please.
Chef out

Easy math chef. 6 AW flagsā€¦Each hero used only once. Hence 6 teams.

Iā€™m just happy they added 3 additional, and we have a saying in my place, he who is unsatisfied the gift shall be taken away from him, so if SG gives us a pinky letā€™s not take the whole arm :wink:

1 Like

No, we need 5 Titan Teams (one each color) :wink:

1 Like

Good show chap!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on! You canā€™t say you donā€™t think this is not deliberate detractors!? Bring on 5 teams and implement Alliance Wars that requires 6 teams. Hurry up and implement a 6th team purchase for 50 gem!! Iā€™ll buy!!!
Mario out!

Ok, I will implement itā€¦

Good show chap!!! :grin:

Feature is now in game. Purchase in the shop!