Add more Team slots (4,5,6 as well)

I think anyone would agree that we should have 6 Team slots instead of 3.

I personally have a specific team for each category -Dragons, Defense, Missions, Raids

I would like to have 2 additional slots to try various strategies without constantly editing a slot from those categories.

16 Likes

I would like more too.

I’ve always thought it would be cool if heroes in a team didn’t count against your total.

1 Like

I’m shamelessly going to bump this idea back up. I definitely want this as well - need more teamslots!

2 Likes

It would be nice to have, say 5 or more teams. That way you can have one for map progression, raid attack, raid defense, titan, plus a few more experimental. Wouldn’t hurt anything and would not change game dynamics.

6 Likes

Several players have already suggested this on other threads. It is a good idea isn’t it?

(@Coppersky - Clean up on aisle twelve!) :grin:

2 Likes

I have suggested this as well, but I thought it was forgotten, thanks for the reminder :smiley:

3 Likes

Pleaaaaase? Shouldn’t be too hard to fix and I’ve been needing this for a long time now.

4 Likes

Ill be happy with even one more team. 5 will be fantastic!

3 Likes

I’ve seen this idea pas by in the forum before. I would like to have more teams as well.

1 Like

Yes it would be good to have at least one more team. I also wish we could have other labels like titan, farming, offense etc not just defense team.

3 Teams were enough in the past but with the introduction of the special quest i have the need for more.
I would like 2 extra teams so i can switch easily when i want to practice for instance with the beginners team.
Off course i can practice this with 3 teams also but every time i change a team i have to be aware to change it back without forgetting the troops or something else.

regards Jaap

4 Likes

Hey Jaap,

I fully agree! This idea has been mentioned a couple of times before on the forum, for the sake of trying to keep things organized I’ll add those links here (@Coppersky can you merge the threads perhaps?). It helps to do a quick search whether the idea/topic has been posted before - as it draws more attention to the topic if theres a lot of replies in 1 thread rather than 10 threads with 1 or 2 replies :slight_smile:

The other posts as of yet that I knew of (might be more) are:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/more-than-just-3-teams/4319/6?source_topic_id=3440

Cheers!

4 Likes

Bumping! Agreed we need more team slots. Now that we have these monthly quests I need a slot for my 3* team also.

I don’t believe total of 6 slots will be sufficient. Raid team can be used likely for Alliance Wars. Titan team, and Defense team. Our general / primary team used for on world map. However I would use different Heroes lineups for different parts of the world map. Multiple heroes lineup for just the Titan battles. Facing a Holy Titan, have team with two dark heroes. Or facing Dark Titan, a team with two holy heroes, etc. I really don’t like having to keep switching out my Titan line-up every-time.

1 Like

What to do with many team slots? I still use one no

1 Like

Up with this idea… Sign me up and take my vote.
It would awesome if this would be added asap, as it will help you lock troops because you can’t add them as favorite like with the heroes.

2 Likes

I would like to lock DEF and ATK Troops; I use them in different situations.

3 Likes

Another big vote for marking troops as Favorite!

I’m sooooo paranoid I’ll make another accidental troop feed again one day. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

This just became a topic in our alliance, so heres another bump to let the devs know we would still like more team slots. :grinning:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings