Add more levels

The game it’s too short. Could you add more levels beyond 23? A lot of gamers are stuck.

1 Like

They are working on a Season II with a new map

2 Likes

Season 2 will be coming Lara, just not sure on exact time frame. I think a lot of us are looking forward to it.

1 Like

I am wondering if they are just going to pick up the difficultly level were it stops on the current map, or will the next one go from easy to hard like the current one. I think I would prefer that, so there could be some new (and thus not yet boring) easier levels to farm, with the last few levels being difficult.

1 Like

I’m just hoping for better odds to farm for crafting materials. Always seem to run low on dragon bones and midnight roots especially.

Nasty bosses that have a chance to give rare ascension materials would be a super bonus!

I hope they don’t start it too easy - to get to season two you should have to beat season one which requires a healthy team of 4* heroes typically. Or maybe they cap hero levels so that you can only use a certain star hero on certain levels, not unlike events. That could be interesting.

1 Like

There was already already some news in December that they are planning season 2…

4 Likes

i M so ready for Season²…