ADD missions

Taa

I hope it’ll be in the future.

Its looks like medical condition for heroes. Characters have to sick and must eating special food. Infection which going to heal to stabilize situation (watch out! It’s up to our alliances) after more than 90% free click on the profil sick character from your friend guild ( medical help from “RudaSDL” his/her Alliance~“AK Cruders” ). This is danger for long time off logged players. Single players can use special runes, food and fabrics with gardens(chance find needed healing plants),offensive( chance for find strengh food),defensive( healing food), morals(beliefe, reading books, pergamins, thinks, beer+18).

This is a part of plains, if you want see more accept this idea, give me more likes hehhe :badjoke:. If you see big picture give me the answers or question this is practice for ours minds to create more fit&fresh.
All right reserved: “PiotrJanczulewicz@gmail.com& helpfull name idea”. If u need pictures from the game for more explains, ask me. If you want ADD missions, answer and click replay give for us.

In my opinion this idea going to find new players and made it game more realistic. “Healing from the buddy alliance”

Best regard Piotr2334

ps. Forigive my English, still learning.

If I understand your idea, then no I do not want to see them add another item I have to find just to keep my heroes alive. I think the need to level up, raid, attack a Titan, and level my city is enough stuff for me to deal with.

2 Likes

Interesting, but if you enter the game more than one time for half year, u shouldn’t see scare about yours characters.
It can be 2 or more free clicks from buddy and u have 100% hp.

I get you like your idea, I just disagree that it is needed. If folks do not log in on a regular basis most alliances do kick them. Then it really is no big deal if they sit and do nothing for along time. No need for a new additional mechanic to punish them nor add one more to the number of things we are already doing in game.

Of course this is just my opinion. :relaxed:

2 Likes

+/-

When I think about our idea, this is progress in E&P.

You can allow one hero to be “immortal - like a champion who has been chosen” to give you the chance to return to the game from the player’s chosen character and mission on the map / task.

Lvl Stronghold is like immortal and stay untouched. Maybe builds fire and slowly lvl go down… For example after year player which one wasn’t active him build to be burnt out. :thinking:

Frequency of this " bad happens" can be like find epic hero token. ^^¥

If folks do not log in on a regular basis most alliances do kick them. Then it really is no big deal if they sit and do nothing for along time.

Yes I agree with that. However, we can remove “buddy healing” or change it on “curable only by members of alliance”. An infection can catch the hero on the map during the campaign.