Add Chatting Among War Teams

Why do not we add chatting among the war teams? It would be fun to get caught up, and that property could make the war between competitors become friends and remove the sense of hostility.

1 Like

And it could lead new players in non experince allainces to start a flaming chat which also could lead to few banned from chat players who will come on forum to complain about why they got banned from chat!
But this is just me … and whatbdo I know!

4 Likes

I agree with @Jedon, there’s some inherent risk to a chat between alliances during War that brings up the same issues SGG has expressed about private chats.

That aside, it is an idea that has been suggested multiple times before, seemingly without much momentum:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic)

3 Likes

In my experience (Misfit Toys offers War Banter Chat), it helps if it is a friendly chat atvthe outset, is kept friendly by all parties, and has been informative as we also share war video.

I can see how this could all go rapidly downhill with the wrong personalities. Do at your own risk. I’m sure there is a reason this is not currently included in the game.

Edit: Coppersky consolidated many war Request threads here:

This thread will be closed as a duplicate.

3 Likes

Would have been nice if alliances could chat with each other during war’s. At least only the leaders with each other.