Add ALL heroes from retired events to Hero Academy (HA)

I would like to suggest to add ALL 5* heroes from 5 retired events to HA10, as currently missing some heroes such as BK, Gazelle, Puss in Boots, Lady of the Lake, Finley…
As the events get retired, all 3* and 4* heroes from these events were add to HA3 and HA8, respectively; so it would be nice to do the same with 5* heroes.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

P/s: I tried to search to see if there is any familiar suggestion but I couldn’t find any, so please let me know if I missed something, I would remove the topic.

abide. the game should not only plan & design for the veteran, but the rookies & f2p player as well.

5 Likes

you got my vote… I think eventually they would show up, as time passes (though many of them recently got / will soon get costumes, bah!) but it’s worth voting for this!

5 Likes

As per this announcement all Legendary heroes should be there, but I could not see the mentioned ones in your list.

Later Petri also mentions the addition of 5 star heroes.

I could not check the list myself, as my HA is running at the moment.

I know some will have costumes, but I think based on this announcement at least the non-constumed version should be available there.

In the Version 44 release announcement nothing is mentioned about the Legendary heroes.
It is just mentioning the 3 and 4 star heroes only:

Maybe it is just some missed point ?

I have asked Staff for clarification.

5 Likes

Thanks you, I hope they’ll add them all to the list soon.

I have just received a message from Petri about this:

7 Likes

Thank you PlayForFun :slight_smile: good news indeed

1 Like

I believe this is essential for the longevity of the game. I for one have contemplated “retiring” a number of times because it gets boring. The content is entertaining for a limited time but if you dont get a few shiny new heroes to change-up your strategies and add to the game-play it gets stale.
I’ve been playing ~5 years now (level 84 and tons of ascension materials), spend a little. Other than Season 1, I have 1 5star blue (Aegir) in 5 years, 2 5star greens, 3 5star purples (all are weak and S1 are better), have a number of yellow and reds. But I’m getting bored again and have started playing another game as a result. I havent quit yet, but I cant predict how long I’ll stay.

I actually disagree. Not every single hero should be handed out to every single cheap to play as that would dilute the game and burn the spenders. You have to keep your customers happy! Also if everyone had the exact same rosters the game would actually become boring! My two cents and a gem!

don’t worry, those old event heroes are not that game changing any more…
Maybe Black Knight, Lady of the Lake and Finley, but the chances are so low to get them, until every single C2P has them - the game will be shut down already…
My 2 cents :wink:

2 Likes

I suspect it would take in the ballpark of 30+ years to get every current hero with such small chances for a CTP or FTP player.

2 Likes

While we’re at it, could they make a mini-carousel, similar to the summons page for HA10? Then they can show all the available 5* heroes instead of having it in a tiny pop-up.

1 Like

Is there any news about this? Are they going to add missing heroes to HA10?

1 Like

I do not know.
I have just asked Petri for updates on this.
If he answers back to me, then I will let you know.

3 Likes

Still no change at today retrain opportunity, picture taken on 28 Feb 2022. Hope we get some news soon!

2 Likes

No game should ever cater to ftp, sorry but it just makes no sense business wise to make sure people who never spend never spend.

2 Likes

Now the museum has started then all we have to be the collector. Without increasing the old event Legendary, Epic and Rare heroes in academy it’s impossible to find and get all heroes. Please consider to improve this idea!!! **

1 Like