ADD ALL 5 * heroes (even new ones) to the list of possible heroes from HA10

with all the new heroes coming out, it’s absurd that only Atlantean heroes, some festival heroes, seasonal heroes, and heroes of the month can be pulled from the academy.

they should add all 5 * existing in the game to the hero list

with only 5% chance of having a non-S1 hero, I don’t think SG would lose any gain as the chance of having a non-S1 hero is very low, just see the latest updates of HA10 results , it can take even more than 6 months to get something good, even just a past month’s hero[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=2 chartType=bar]

Should SG add to the HA10 hero list, all 5 * heroes even new ones?
  • YES
  • NO

0 voters

It’d be nice but they will never do it.

What I’d like to see is three monthly featured heroes in HA10, with a slightly higher probability, as in the portals. Obviously you can’t really “pull” as such in HA10 but it would generate a little more excitement/expectation and make it easier for a player to decide whether or not to run HA10 that month or go for Trainers or speed-feeds instead. Given we are probably never going to get to run three simultaneously either.

3 Likes

whoever vote NO should be SG employee

1 Like

Kinda disagree here in that the top chase heros being available in HA10 could break the game and reduce the profitability index. There is an intrisic reason for top tier chase heros. We want the game to live long and prosper!

1 Like

so u are sg employee in disguise huh? :joy: JK lol

it is so hard and took a long time to get decent hero from HA10, not to mention all the dilutions.

so adding good recent heroes will act as a lottery prize for a few very lucky people, and that will adding some surpise and excitement to all players. it also reduce a little bit rant over SG as a money grabber company.

let just said that adding new recent heroes to HA10 will be considered as SG “social responsibilty or good positive deeds”.

SG may reduce the chance to get newest heroes.from HA10, but just make the possibility still available

2 Likes

I think they are a troll.
I noticed that they always vote on something that literally nobody votes on and claimed that they found a great synergy with Reuben. We asked many times to share their secret, but they didn’t care to reply. Also they use some made up words that nobody understand and while asked what they mean, again, they don’t bother to explain, but keep using it and telling stories how something is great that is widely regarded as weak and so on.
I don’t want to offend anybody, that is just my observation. I can’t understand why would anybody think, that adding all 5* heroes to HA10 could break the game. That is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

i don’t think cbr is a troll tho, s/he has opinion

1 Like

Maybe, but why always a controversial one? And when asked for more details they just keep quiet? :upside_down_face:
Anyway, let’s wait for their replies to our questions from AMA thread. I asked there if they plan to add more heroes to HA.

2 Likes

Doubt that SG will be kind enough to reduce their profits, but let’s see

1 Like

I said YES as well … don’t think they will do it, but…

so far 97% YES, yay! :slight_smile:

I mean, I get some people say: ok, let’s not make these heroes TOO available, then everyone will have them. fine, sure, I get it, it will be boring if everyone has all the heroes all the time…

but HA10 has such low odds, that even adding the new ones won’t ensure that EVERYONE will get all of them. there are also so many of them, so it’s not like everyone will get the exact same heroes.

A little bit more accessibility would make things more fun, in fact! and give a bit more motivation to actually try

Those who voted NO must be the ones who don’t even need to use HA10. Who wouldn’t want a higher jackpot if one’s playing the slot machine?

Interesting. I hadn’t considered the troll hypothesis. I thought they were just exceptionally wrong on every single topic. This seemingly strange phenomenon is a lot more common than one would expect.

That mysterious mighty Reuben synergy story is giving me pause though.

1 Like

While I support most 5* heroes to be added to HA10, I disagree with latest heroes to be added to HA10 & the Logic is simple :

• This is a game and hence there will be some commercial rationale to its operation / offerings and hence, certain things will be NOT offered & need not be offered free, immediately or close to introduction. There has to be a cool-off period.
  • The existing HA10 offering is already good and hence adding more heroes to HA10 is mostly theory and practical % will remain the same = NOT make any practical difference to players.
  • Players will still keep complain even if the offering includes all 5* heroes, bcoz they need to pop-out also…which will not happen practically :rofl:
    So
    A better = practical benefit that can improve in-game experience would be:
  • To increase non-Season1 hero % pop-out from HA10
  • Hero list can be increased to include balance heroes that are already 2 years old in the game. This would add many more heroes to HA10.

Hence, My answer to the above poll is : NO.

• I didn’t find the need to participate in the above poll…
  • Rather write what I thought… why I thought so & what I would like to see on this topic to improve offering to the over all - wider player base.
  • I am not an employee of SG :wink: :rofl: but an independent thinker, who sees things practically and wants SG to earn well and offer more benefits without charging to the overall player base.

Dreaming is good, but just dreaming doesn’t give anything…& to turn a dream into reality, we all have to work for it too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I have Reuben maxed and I’m still waiting for the info about this awesome synergy with other heroes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe not exceptionally wrong but definitely controversial and stiring emotions.

“Players hate him! He found a way to beat TP5000 teams with rare heroes only! See how…”

1 Like

:joy: I’m not as familiar with them as you are. I just remember the recent “Genius! Double costumes are totally designed to help f2p!!!” Wait what?

1 Like

You are making me laugh in a nice way. Sure why not. Use Puss n Boots before Reuben. Maybe follow-up with a Pengi? Lot’s of team synergy connections can be made. In terms of nerf every single new hero because the stats are better without looking for counters is wrong in my sincere opinion. We enjoy the game and should always consider other opinions as it only leads to better strategic understanding and harmony. Happy gaming to all!

To be honest, a better understanding of your sentences and logic would be a nice first step.

I have absolutely no clue what that means. Nor why you bring up nerfs. Or stats. Or counters.

They definitely could have already added the old retired 5* heroes from the Challenge Festival I. The events are practically gone, so Idk why Lady of the Lake, G. Gazelle, White Rabbit, and such are still not added to the list, while the 9 months passed HOTMs are practically dripped into HA10.

Alongside just not adding the Midsummer Event heroes to HA10 already (because they’re not really worth chasing), I don’t get it. It’s not like the odds of getting them are 50%. It’s just 5%, and it shows.

1 Like

I can see from a business perspective why they wouldn’t. From their standpoint it would just take away from bottom line income of people spending and summoning for the latest and greatest.

I do think though that S3 at least should be in there along with round 1 of the Ninjas and potentially both slayers and villains at this stage. HotM should appear month after their first appearance in ToL.

Well alrighty then… Let’s just agree to disagree. All good!

1 Like