Add a 2nd summon portal / gate for the costume chamber

getting the hero and the costume in one was a great idea by ssg.
The op probably has a lot of the heros already like lots of people. With a tc20 running 24/7/365 so just to try to pull a costume at a lower price makes sense as all that need is the costume and just want to level that!

1 Like

Extra costumes are pretty valuable for leveling other costumes, waaaaay more xp than leveling costumes with feeders

1 Like

Like the Atlantis, Seasonal, and Challenge Events, the Masquerade with it’s Event Summon (Costume Chamber), is only a periodic thing. Small Giant doesn’t want us to have it all the time because they want you to keep playing.

Those who already have all the heroes can pull for costumes only. If not, pay to pull both, hero and costume. It’d be your choice.

1 Like

For masks. If to have choice - chance to receive 2 masks or guaranteed mask+hero may be it would be better. I have a lot of heroes, a lot of them can dress mask.

Sorry request isn’t quite clear…

Are you wanting the option on the costume chamber to have two different summons portals?
Option 1 = summon hero & costume at current portal cost
Option 2 = summon just the costume at say half the price (2 costumes for same price)

If this is what you’re requesting you may want to make it a little more clear so people can find and vote for this if they also agree.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’m getting too.
Someone did mention this before about a portal for costumes and one for costumes and player.
It’s not such a bad idea really.

(If that’s what there on about)

Yes, its what I’m wanted… Sorry for not so clear explanation))

1 Like

Nah it’s cool we understood what you was on about, :+1:

Merge @Rook

Merged. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the one I couldn’t find!

Only found references in discussion threads lol

I only remember it as I posted on it a fair bit :+1:

:heart:

I would like to see a costume chamber without the heroes that costs a little less. I have every single hero in the costume chamber already and the last thing I need is more of them. There isn’t a single hero currently in the costume chamber that I don’t have. I would like to see a separate costume chamber without the hero that costs less to summon for those that already have them all.

What’s the point of me ending up with 5 Joons or 4 Quintus for example and I’m sure there are plenty of others in my same shoes that would appreciate a separate chamber. You’re not taking anything away from anyone else. Just to avoid confusion the chambers would run at the same time and only together, one with the hero as currently and the other without the hero costing less.

I did find another thread so it can be merged if a moderator wishes to do so.

So, are you saying you have them all???

I have all the heroes, just not all the costumes. I’m still missing a few heroes from TC20, but currently none of them are offered with a costume.

I wrote somewhere else that I’d like to have a castle building like a tailor shop, or, may be a level in alchemy lab where I could trade a hero for its costume. So if a have a duplicate of some hero I put it with some other resources and get a costume for this hero. Or something like that.

2 Likes

Now that’s a very interesting idea, I think it has some real potential.

Possible solution: introduce farmable costume coins (name can be different). Once you collected enough, put them plus a hero dup and some other resources into some building and in a couple of days get a required costume.
May be Titan parts can be used for that in order to avoid extra entities. Then it’s a good place for alchemical laboratory.

2 Likes