Add 5th Slot for Battle Items

We all have alot going on :blush:
I was new, never complained, its just how it is rules are rules we cant change it half way through just coz its hard, its a tactical game gota think about it :blush::blush:

A fifth slot would help getting better scores, but I really hope that, if SG ever considers it as a viable option, it will be free for all players. It could take the shape of o sign of good will, a Christmas gift for all or something like that… Even so, no amount of battle items will ever compensate for a “dead” board…

Firstly I am Mid level player.
As for things going on! Well that increases as your levels and upgrades increase as it doesn’t get easier, that’s for sure.

I feel the problem your making is the mistake many beginners make (including myself when I first started out) and that is your trying to hard to win and although winning is great it can actually be a major downfall here on this game and set you back rather than get you ahead.

Do battles for fun only accepting losses as a good strategy to helping you win more battles. Sounds confusing doesn’t it,lol, but losing battles here is actually a form of winning.

Use battles to test out different team combination as that will help you strategically.

But most of all just have fun and you will grow to be a better player.

Thanks for all the advice but we got off track. I was just suggesting adding a 5th item slot since with the hunting lodge there are more items and 13/14 star titans are now here too. I have been playing for over a year and a half…level 62.

Might have helped to mention this in the OP,lol

Lol, I also tend not to mention my time on this game and get responded to as if I was a beginner, where as I am pretty much a undeclared Regular here, gets a bit annoying at times but unless it’s mentioned, who is to know,lol

Having said that I still don’t see the need for a 5th but then again I also not up to these titans yet but I will add that if these where brought into the game it was due to tge added hunters lodge items and harpoons as it would of made killing the 11 and 12 star ones to quick and simple so I don’t really see them placing in a 5th to counteract the original intention of making harder.

Cheers