🏆 Adalinda – 5* Ice / Blue from Plain Hunters

New Plain Hunter Hero is released: Adalinda

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Adalinda, as well as your thoughts on Adalinda.

Adalinda

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:snowflake:
Ice/Blue
Paladin
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 865 945 1827
4/90 990 1082 2090
Origin Family
Covenant of Champions Plain Hunter
Image Aether Power Description
fiend-resist Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Status effect on Special
When this character casts their Special Skill, they give a Hunter’s Mark on a random enemy. The target receives 150 damage over 3 turns. If a target already has this effect, the duration will be refreshed and the damage will be increased with 150, up to 1500 damage in total.
:hourglass: Ability: Skill Damage Reduction
This character has a 10% chance to negate -100% of the direct damage received from Special Skills.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Hunting Charge
  • Deals 395% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Summons a Bone Trap Fiend for the target and nearby enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with 45% attack each turn. The damage increases by 8% each turn, up to a maximum of 93%.
  • The Bone Trap Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 35% of its owner’s max health.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -56% defense for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Plain Hunter family
Bonus for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

+5% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Adalinda from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Adalinda ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Adalinda.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Adalinda and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Adalinda worth summoning for?

• Would you use Adalinda on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Adalinda ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Adalinda as an opponent?

• Would you give Adalinda Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Adalinda’s character design?

• If you Summoned Adalinda and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Adalinda, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Adalinda when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Adalinda, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Adalinda (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Adalinda), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Adalinda (post release)

:question: Is Adalinda worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Adalinda would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Adalinda’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Fiend Summoner
  • Defense Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Adalinda compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Adalinda’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Adalinda’s Base Stats?

Note this means Adalinda’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Adalinda worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Adalinda is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Adalinda is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Adalinda worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Adalinda then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

3 Likes

jaw drops to floor This one is really nice… perfect left flank?

1 Like

I’m curious, for those that think she is a “little stronger than most” - does that mean you think she’s a little stronger than most heroes in general or a little stronger than most OP heroes?

1 Like

Perfect pair with Frida, and shes overpowered……

Gotta’ say, I’m not a fan of the portal at all and I’m sure I won’t summon on these caz’ I find a lot of things ridiculous. I was only going for Dawn and I got lucky, since she appeared right for the very first pull. I had 200 coins left and for the second pull… Yeah. Didn’t even realize what was going on!

So here she is. Enjoy!

Her fiends are quite interesting. They do some nice damage. At the end you can see the increase on Pengui. It’s like 67-89-115-129 → and then it stars from the beginning.
She is top tier on red titans (only Bobo is ahead just a tiny bit), probably the best in your blue event synergy (both damage & defense down-wise). Defense? Insane. Offense too. She is a great addition to my roster. I’m happy. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got her but will need to pair with Nordri… lol

Hope Frida shows up in the next SE

Take the fiends away and this card would still be powerful.

Elizabeth’s spiders are 28%

How long have fiend health absorption been increasing? This makes me wonder when will the fiend that absorbs 50% arrive?

Oh… lol

This hero needs a buff :joy:

2 Likes

Hmm let’s see. 1/6th of 1.6% chance to get this hero, at 400 gems per summon… no thanks.

Her card is very OP but it’s just designed to get you to pour a fortune into gems for a next-to-nothing chance to obtain her.

SG, if you’re going to release new heroes, at least introduce them in a portal where you actually have a decent pool of new heroes. This one-by-one into existing portals where the odds are next to nothing is just a cash grab.

Here are my thoughts!

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’m so happy but i don’t have 6 telescopes so she(and I) must wait…

2 Likes

Very happy to get her! 400 gem pull suck but I decide to buy coins and do 18 pulls. She show up 12 th! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am done with pulls this month, I did many but no Grace for me. :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Wow caved and grabbed todays cheaper offer and…

6 Likes

Pulled her yesterday on a single Covenant summon, excited! Today did a 10 pull and got her again! What are the odds? Also got Brynhild and Dawn (plus a dupe Kiril and a bunch of feeder 3*)

She is my FIRST good blue 5* and now I have doubles, go figure

5 Likes

Congrats. I’m leveling and using for farming and she looks incredible. Can’t wait to have her fully leveled

3 Likes

I know i took her for a spin in the rare quest at around level 1/23. She did amazing and survived all stages.

I wanted her so bad and finally got her after spending $60 lol. Very happy because my blues sucks.

4 Likes

Congrats. Don’t worry about RNG :slight_smile: Last Dunes I received 3 x Bennu’s in 15 pulls xD

1 Like

Yeah i had a lucky couple of days. Pulled Evelyn and Garjammal yesterday then adalinda this morning. I have to lay off spending awhile now. Lol

1 Like