Active Players Please check this out! Forest Gnomes

Thank you. No, it’s just me.

What’s your level, cause we got 2 alliances?

I am level 37. 1922 in the raids.

If you want then join forest gnomes gone rabid for now and if we got a spot after our merging talks you can join the wild too if that’s ok for you. Your level would fit in both ones imo. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rabid is lower level than my current alliance so I think I’ll leave it if it’s all the same. Thanks for the offer though.

If you want I tell you if we got a spot in wild, in a few days I will know. 3 days ago that would have been a nobrainer, but sorry I can’t add you right now :slightly_smiling_face:

We finally made it, first time at full strength, really happy and hoping it will work out :heart_eyes:
Rabids have a few spots left!

@AncientPirate1 are we in your league now? :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure he will see this soon, but he is in treatment this weekend. You’re getting close:

1 Like

Not really, but thx, we will try our best to meet you in the future! we got a bunch of new ones, they are a bit cheeky, but motivated, seems to work. best wishes to @AncientPirate1 , i will send one of red hoods fox minions to support him :fox_face: :heart:

1 Like

We’re still here, forest gnomes gone rabid doesn’t exist anymore, all actives are in wild ones and we built a resting alliances, which helps in times like these. We’re not interested in merger, that didn’t work too well, since we are competitive but without any stress and pressure as long as you know the simple basics. We want to take new in one by one. See ya, or not :grinning::fox_face::rabbit:

We’re not “gone wild” anymore, still would take 1-3 dedicated ones in, we run green tanks, hit 8 to 10 star titans and are an international/free of stress/more like a family army.
Anyone interested please tell me here, since we’re invite only. :fox_face:

@Nahemah @Aang @UrieL Hi, are you the ones in the alliance “Hexenbesen” we are facing tomorrow? :fox_face:

Yes ial am from hexenbesen.

1 Like

Hiho, we are underdogs, so i wish ourselves good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:
Viel Glück euch auch natürlich, sieht nach Grün gegen Grün Tank aus, will be painful :laughing: I can record my hits and put it on my youtube channel if interested? :fox_face:

Good luck, feel free to make the youtube videos. How you can find your channel?

1 Like

Forgot, but crap anyway, feel like the last man on earth who made a Picknick under a rockfall. :fox_face::smile:

No problem, it seems you win.

Don’t think so, will be a close one. those telluria defenses make me explode, guess you feel the same :smile:

Now its sure: congratulations to the victory

1 Like

Thanks, honestly i am surprised, your defenses looked tougher than ours. Good luck till we meet again :fox_face: