Active player looking for a home

Come on over Seba! Chatty, helpful, not afraid of adult topic. Use flags, yada yada yada. We have about 8 players around your level and a bunch above level 40 for clean up in wars.

@Kilted is the brains of the group, but I’ll welcome you personally.

Cheers!!

3 Likes

Hi @Graff.von.Cilli chadmo is right we would be a good fit for you. Chatty and active but with a laid back, relaxed atmosphere. No minimum requirements just participation, love of the game, and celebrating everyone’s growth.

He’s not right about me being the brains though, all I know in the game is from stuff I picked up after joining De Raptors. I do however have lots of opinions about lots of things and enjoy experimentation.

1 Like

If you like a shot at the Seven days family, contact kronos_niks on line for an interview. We are chaining 14* titans, are chatty and a cool bunch. We have war strategies and use a purple tank.
With 20+ 5* heroes and rainbow mana troops of lvl17+ you would be qualified for Seven Days Uprising.
We use both, line and discord. Discord is mandatory.
Cheers

EAST OF THE EQUATOR is a family of 5 alliances with an extensive library of game tips and advice.
We are very dedicated but understand real life issues. We are very proud of our 100% use of flags.
The library mentioned above would be yours to keep and use rather you join us or not.we have over 800 members sharing it as of now.
Just hit the link below, it brings you to our welcome channel, and we can have a chat.

discord.gg/weSmVJyQeK

Try ‘Misery Loves E&P’, where the trash talk and ■■■■■■■■ is a plenty. 11-13* titan and we use all war flags

Hey @Graff.von.Cilli , come to “Last Regiment Animalfarm”, we have space to people like you. We’re all adults, extremely laid back and we like to joke all the time. We kill 13-14* titans daily and we’re always in top 1000 for mythic titan and alliance events. Our average defense team is always above 4800, so we’re also quite advanced players. I assure you won’t regret!

Ace Nation has a spot for you and two friends if you have any to bring. otherwise, just come as you are.

when we’re at 30, we’re a top 1500 alliance with coordinated purple tanks, an active system to deal with rarely missed war flags, and a lively chat that talks about anything and everything in and out of game. we hit 11-12* titans, and everyone in the alliance is active in most facets of the game.

no pressure or expectation to spend, and i think you’d fit right in with our group.

Look no further…

Edge of chaos

Leader Violent Wounds

Приєднуйся в альянс KIA*

A World of 《Pain》is always open to 0layers looking for a new home. If you are interested, Please contact our leader on Line. user is Sundance777

If you do find a new home, then lots of luck, but we would be happy to have you

check Backdoor Bandits (leader Gator), you basically describe us, also the name said it all lol.

A post was split to a new topic: Maybe I need a new alliance?

Brothers of the Sword may be a good fit. We chat a lot, only thing we ask is to be respectful of other players. We require Line app for war strategy, but only that one chat room is required. We do have two others. A main chat for general blah blah blah, and a multi-alliance “school” room for game resources. We aren’t top 100, more like 500-1000. Looking for two players. Hitting 14* titans mostly with the occasional pass down to 13. Doing that easily with 28 players so you would just be helping that along. Come check us out.

Brothers of the Sword
Line id: earlverdant

not sure what you mean about this line app. I will be active and will participate, but not sure about secondary apps for chatting and whatnot. trust me, I’m talkative, but I already spend enough time on this game lol and don’t have much to spare.

do most other teams strategize for wars offline? was hoping for a simpler way to participate

Thank you guys for your response. I’ll move either after this war or after Sundays war (l want that juicy chest :crazy_face:). Haven’t decided yet also.

Come check out HamNation! We are a small group but dedicated. Taking down 9-11* titans and war is optional, but using all flags is required. We have players level 50 - 84 and have a discord for out of game chat but that is optional.

Apologies @Graff.von.Cilli for this intermission…

That’s tough being in an inactive alliance @MilkBone when you’re wanting to grow your heros. You’ve posted in another player’s thread looking for a new home. It would pay to make your own thread. I’ll tag a friendly moderator to help you out. GL in your E&P journey.

3 Likes

Blood Brigade meets all your requirements have 1 spot after war , you’ll be promoted right away no drama , we use all flags top 1000 easy

1 Like

Many teams use a secondary app for communication. In game chat, frankly, sucks. Stuff gets lost in there especially war instructions in our experience. We’ve tried to accommodate players who didnt want to use Line and it has never worked out.

Its all good. If secondary apps arent your thing im sure you will be able to find a great alliance that doesnt require them.

Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.