Active F2P Noob looking for an Alliance

I would love to join a talky, funloving but competitive alliance with members who will give advice on the finer points of the game. I have been a clan/alliance leader and officer in multiple online games and know how important a good alliance can be. I have been playing for a little under a month and I am in an alliance, but they are not very helpful or communicative.

I participate in Titan slaying and wars. At the moment, my Team 1 is just under 1800 and I am around 400 trophies.

1 Like

Go to the AR chat room, you will find more alliances looking for members than you can shake a stick at. Make sure to go into a training alliance or you will be over your head.

1 Like

You can come give my alliance a try out if you’d like?
We are Gryphon’s misfortune. I’m the leader and try to be available to answer any questions and give tips on game play. We are fairly talkative at times, but it depends on the time. I spend a lot of time playing and am there frequently.
We were just starting to take down 4* titans, but my co-leader just had to leave for personal life stuff, so will be going back to the easier 3 stars. This is a great place in titans to start learning and be able to fight through without being killed before the timer runs out.
I’m also there during wars to give attack tips and help direct who to attack along with strategies on how to do it.

1 Like

Try Triple Moon. Many are f2p, and same level as you. Chatty, leader is helpful as second acct for them. She loves questions and they have a Discord channel

Fluffy Bunny Fun Club has an opening. Great mix of people of all ages and level. We’re taking down 5s and most 6s. We don’t have any specific participation reqs other than going dormant for 4+ weeks will likely get you booted. We have a lot of fun in chat and we’re always civil and respectful.

Hi have a look at the “Third Degree Burn Alliance” WE are old and new… Plus also we chat a lot… Lol… Whatever questions you have… WE WILL REPLY… (You gotta shift through the chatter to get to your reply)… Lol

Zero origins is a casual training alliance of the Zero alliance family. Hit up our leader in Line djlite247. We have a common line group across all alliances for sharing advices, info and having fun. Active people eager to learn are always welcome!

Join Terrguard! We’re talkative, and on the rise! We’re currently battling 7 - 8* titans, every member active, and winning wars because we coordinate and work together. We could always use a new member that wants to participate! Search Terraguard and Join!

Come check out The Redneck Squires. We’re a training alliance with several folks learning the game and being guided by members from our parent alliance, The Royal Knights. Most war and use flags and all hit titans. Look forward to seeing you there!

You can also check out Poisidens warriors. We have a great group of people all very supportive we chat back and forth are taking down 7 star titans and always answer questions. We normally win 2 out of 3 wars too

Check us out at The Marley Army…we are exactly what you are looking for! See you there soon!

Grüß dich , wir sind beste Allianz wir spielen fast 2 Jahre zusammen, vor 6 Monaten mussten wir unseres so lang bestehende Team neu gestalten, aus unerklärlichen Gründen ist unser Anführer einfach nicht mehr zu erreichen gewesen. Wir haben neues Allianz gegründet. Tom’s Armee heißen wir. 21 sehr aktive und einfach super Team. Wir haben immer Spaß und sprechen uns immer ab. Bei uns ist Krieg teilnahmen sind freiwillig. Titan - wenn du ON bist dann wird erwünscht das du mit machst. Wir sind alle sehr verständnisvoll vor allem bei Anfänger, wir unterstützen gern. Einzige Regel ist wenn wir 30 Tage nichts mehr von dir hören dann müssen wir leider tschüss sagen! Kannst gerne vorbeikommen !!!