🕵 Act Casual – How do you go from being a very active player to somewhat casual?

The problem in this game is there is absolutely no way to see a players skill. No win percentages, very ftp unfriendly, and everything just takes to long at this point. It became a chore instead of something fun.

This game was like a used car. I made my payments for 2 years and some, got my enjoyment, but over time problem after problem has taken that enjoyment away, and like any car, it became time to look for a newer model.

2 years with a game is a long time and with that being said, the gaming world has changed alot in that time. With all the information gathered by other companies, newer games look better, are more tailored for smaller spending over time and definitely more bang for your buck. Empires did what it was supposed to do until it didn’t anymore. I enjoy my friends I have made here but unfortunately, there is just so much that I have a problem with in this game that was addressed in my newer one that the only thing I want is more players from here to come there. I log in but nothing is fun anymore and thats sad to me as I remember when all we talked about for hours was team comps, possible strategies, the bext war…those were the days but as time goes on in this game and more money gets spent they attitude of players changes with it.

The lack of care for the ftp crowd complete pushed out of the game and after 2 years of regular spending on a budget I still have yet to +30 a single troop(23 around is highest) and that pretty much sealed the deal for me. The amount of money required here is not worth the return as almost every event can be manipulated by cash versus skill.

I dont summom anymore, rarely raid, do my wars and tournaments only because my guys are still here but as soon as they upgrade phones and what not to leave for good I will be going with them. thnx empires for 2 years and sadly you should have listened to the playerbase and thought about everyone instead of just your whale group.

8 Likes