Acending materials question

And once again I come to play and find myself with nothing to do after 15mins in the game, where is FUN TO PLAY element in this.

F2P = Free 2 Play
C2P = Cheap 2 Play
P2P = Pay to Play

While I read your entire post—please don’t take this comment as disrespect because it’s not intended that way at all—the whole thing ended up becoming a wall of text, and I think some of your meaning was lost.

I’ll reply to one item: You said that “accumulating x cups…[is the] only real goal in the game.” Here I disagree.

As I have posted elsewhere, I once avoided raid for 2 straight months. Cups don’t interest me. I kill high-level titans for sporadic ascension items. That’s my bread and butter.

My “rounds” (in no particular order):

• use all three flags on Titan
  • collect iron/food
  • check Mystic Vision
  • check Quests for Rare Quests and do
  • Use tickets on 23-11
  • use up remaining World Energy on 6-8
  • use recruits to make heroes (TC19, TC11, TC2)
  • use ingredients to Forge battle items
  • build something
  • CHECK IN WITH ALLIANCE (this alone can take more than 15 minutes, especially during war time)*
  • Use war flags on Wed/Sat
  • check Wanted chests
  • check missions
  • check avatar backgrounds and pins (yes, I really do this, I’m collecting) :grin:
  • collect iron/food again

• come to the Forum or check in Line

Is there something I’m missing? :thinking:

*Edited to add info.

3 Likes

Yes and agreed on both counts, I myself have found that I am left with mostly waiting for titan flags to appear which is only once every 4 hrs and the raids for cups to achieve higher levels such as gold etc in the hope for better ascension items which never seem to appear away.

The point is it’s all over in a matter of few minutes.

Cheers

I’m a free player, and personally what you wrote here seems to just justify you can’t have delayed gratification; nor really listening to other and instead wrote a wall of text just to justify/convince others on your thoughts.

SG has done quite a great job in balancing between P2P and F2P; provided you have some patience to it. I’ve been playing 3 months and I’ve got decent ascension item for me to fully max three 4* heroes. And due to the nature of ou can’t buy ascension item, it shows money can’t buy you everything; hence in someway everybody is equal. What’s wrong with that? I think it’s a great idea, although farming those can make you wanna shoot yourself in the head at times.

If you’re not happy, there’s always other game. Keep putting cheers at the end of comment doesn’t really mask your bitterness nor open to comments

Never received My players when I brought them

5 years?

1 Like

LOL this is not the first time I’ve seen someone posting here that they’ve been playing for 5+ years. I wonder who was the HotM back in June 2015? I’ll bet they were awesome. Shall I expect to see them in the next iteration of ToL?

1 Like