ACE : First Look should get a 2nd

Checking on that one buddy… I was on a SOL Sleep for 4 days :slight_smile:

Gotta keep tha Razor’s edge SHARP!

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @General_Confusion @NPNKY @AngkorKhmer @CheTranqui @GelatinousPilot

Sharpen up Players! RaZ

note: update was to properly update sections 1 & 2

6 Likes

Very nice work @Razor, I almost have him at 3 of 70 and was wondering if he was worth the final. Definitely glad this guy lived up to the hype.

1 Like

I am too as I ended up with several and a hero like this I will duplicate. I had started Lianna & stopped to work another hero of need and glad I did (not that I wouldn’t move her forward at a later time - she hits only no special so big increase to me to have all that he has and still hit close to her). Alby who was the 5th HOTM and the first I missed in the series I fortunately picked up in Season 2 and waiting at 3/70 as I took MN first for the immediate heal and increased chance to bring hero’s back… with full intention to go Alby next! Well that changed and I have the mats to move This King forward! @DoctorStrange

And thank you @Anetho, @cherrychickadee, and @Ender_BattleSchool in their continued efforts to bring this publication to the E&P Players community at Large!

1 Like

wanted to come back about your original classing plans papa - I used Lancelot as a primary with my mono team/stack in vs last Event - he died the quickest but actually found him valuable for that particular purpose (the event)…

1 Like

Good stuff @Razor. Thanks for the good news!

1 Like

Thank you for the reviews! I have 3 Kingstons, all not yet leveleup, I still focus on Alby. I just need more Tonics! for those Kingston, LoL. :sweat_smile:
Thanks again for the reviews and also synergy with Alby is a plus for me, thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for the review.
Need 2 more tonics for Kingston.

2 Likes

I’m with you @Ranvir. Have tons of many other AM’s but tonics is on my short list. I’m tempted to buy today’s Halloween offer because of the tonic but it’s gem cost is pretty high. It doesn’t appear to be a very good deal…but that tonic is ALL I need to max King

3 Likes

@PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @Ender_BattleSchool @NPNKY @Ranvir @General_Confusion @Leonidas1

Players I have once again made this in prior to the new HOTM coming out! Best always, may the tiles be your friends and KICK AXE IN WAR! ha ha RaZ

5 Likes

Well glad you wrote this one up @Razor, continuing my habit of pulling the lesser HotM, I have two Neith’s from 5 EHT pulls, also have a Grimble after 31 EHT pulls plus enough dupes to fill another roster.
Glad to see she’s actually worth ascension since I already had Justice maxed for awhile now. But I was working on her halfheartedly because I have no other Holy projects. Thank you for taking the time to convince me I’m not completely wasting my time :joy:

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus, this is what I’ve been bending your ear about.

1 Like

ACE Review has officially become part of the Hero Utility!

@PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @jinbatsu @RudoDewbie @Ender_BattleSchool @NPNKY @Ranvir @General_Confusion @Leonidas1

6 Likes

great add on! Hoping for more review-worthy heroes in the near future.

1 Like

Baaahahaaaah So no Sheep Hearding skills toning for you eh lol. That huge nosed nickleback rider is so niche that I think it will be hard to find people to sub! LOL

Guys, there were no takers on a full test and review of Grimble… what about that 10% Crit x 6 though!? Especially in a Purple stack? I have seen him here and there. I do know a couple people that have him fully leveled and they mention him well (well I know 1 person lol) - and everyone ignores them LOL. Time will tell the Grimble tale, it just wont be the ACEs. Sorry.

1 Like

Ehhh, pulled 2 (of course) they are hanging out with my gobblers, Marges and Obakan’s. Having an picnic, Grimble and Gobbler keep the flies away

1 Like

Hello guys. Unfortunately due to other projects, I need to take this off my list/shut it down. I enjoyed working with @Anetho @Ender_BattleSchool and @cherrychickadee on it. Thank you ACEs! I had some great discussions with several of you regulars in the forum as well.

I would like to thank @PapaHeavy who was a regular in deeper discussion topics! Ha ha. Catch you on another project PH!.

Take Care,

RaZoR

3 Likes

Gonna miss these @Razor!! A Lot!! But thanks for all of the time you invest in helping us more…pedestrian players. It’s greatly appreciated.

1 Like