ACE : First Look should get a 2nd

Thanks @Razor! That’s some Bad *** Titan scores my man!! Now I’m glad I pulled 2 miki’s even if one will just sit there at 1/1 for now.
I’ll see you at the Ball bro!!

My last post about Miki then moving on to Grazilla next month…officially a beast

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @DoctorStrange @jinbatsu @Leonidas1 @General_Confusion @NPNKY @AngkorKhmer @CheTranqui @GelatinousPilot

11 Likes

Man, these cards make me almost want to give up being F2P and dive on into the summoning nightmare :grin:

ALMOST :rofl:

3 Likes

LMAO I was actually laughing out loud for about 8 seconds after reading this @nevarmaor - stay strong and F2P on!

2 Likes

@Razor, I like Grazul so much, this is the most usefull utility for ofense, specially I do not have Aeron, very fast protect status is crusial for me.
Great review as always :+1:

Consider as reference, here is good defense synergy Grazul as flank from our members:

3 Likes

I’m not completely F2P. So far I’m averaging a little under $1 a month. Mostly for those gem deals that gift your alliance.

2 Likes

Glad I managed to pull 2 of her @Razor. Was actually just reading this last night. Good stuff!

1 Like

I pulled her on her last day, have put a hold on my 4th Zim to take her full - as its fairly obvious she is an amazing pairing partner with Zim! Congrats Papa - let me know what you think of her when you are in the behind her steering-wheel!

1 Like

@Nevermore I will back one item on the sales board of the SGG multitude of ways to spend your money!

If you do play the game often and enjoy it – there are some very reasonable/small purchase options made available sometimes that will have an incredible impact in you getting even more enjoyment and progress out of the game than you already do! One in particular I strongly recommend and I would consider a very intelligent purchase if you’re spending a fair amount of time playing is the VIP PASS. I am updating what is included as of 1/25/19: and it is still just $4.99 for a 30 day pass which gives you 30 gems daily (900 total - 3 Epic or Elemental summons a month if you save them or 6 Troop summons for those sought after 4 Troops), 1 daily class emblem, 3 daily loot tickets, a second base builder (this is HUGE) and a bonus daily summons (very nice to have)!*

Taken from https://enphero.com/About-And-Game-FAQS.html#WHERE-DO-I-HAVE-CONTROL

1 Like

Actually @Razor, it was 3 Grazul’s!!!

The unfortunate Part is I was currently working on Lancelot and the Falcon, do you suggest putting them on the back burner to get her usable faster? I’m pretty heavy on 4* fire but currently only have Mitsuko maxed and Emblemed and Khagan probably forever sitting at 3/60 as far as 5*.

2 Likes

I did buy Rudolph’s gift last Christmas (one month VIP). The gems were helpful (I did a 10-pull in Atlantis and got Ariel). But one of the builders was idle for half the month at that point, and when (s)he wasn’t I was leveling up the building under my barracks for lack of anything else to do.

Now, after 19 months playing I couldn’t keep 2 builders going even with the new advanced buildings to do. Not nearly enough iron.

1 Like

I LOVE THIS THREAD and keep forgetting what it is called!! THANK YOU! @Razor

2 Likes

You could slide one my way if the load is too heavy for you papa :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@nevarmaor, I would gladly do so. Leveling 1 definitely, 2 likely, 3…not much of a chance. So I’m sure you’d give her a much better home.

BEAUTIFUL @jinbatsu!!! Hell of a TEAM and those TROOPS! I suspect you do very well. ha ha good man! Good Hero choice and positioning its PERFECT.

@PapaHeavy! TRIPLETS ahaha ahhahhahahhhhh. NICE. You may actually find her double worthy maybe even triple (for wars way down the road Like I have with Zim). I was working on 3/70 ing my 4th Zim and when I found out about Grazul’s pairing with her! I dropped Zim No.4 and started Grazul (and I had been working on Falcon actually a tiny bit - hero notes from GuiLDWare below).

Falcon is considered a MUST HAVE by many players, even the highest of level players - for wars, nature titans and for the Challenge Events. So, keep on him would be my advice - who can you really get to use faster? Buy yeah work her good!

Sorry man I wrote a book lol, guess 10 hours of raiding makes you need to write (or me at least).

Sir Lancelot is in my inventory and honestly, I never used him much. He will only get used now because of the HUGE AVALON FAMILY bonus… and on very very rare occasions for that (just me man others may really like him). p.s. I forgot I had him lol till you mentioned him - and saw the family marker on him when I was grabbing who I had in the family (so that’s cool now I have 4 total)! I tried running the other 3 in raids - no go.

Merlin I basically speed leveled (who man I really love for 4* Tournaments - how you can just pick you want to fire on their own team is awesome - I thought it was just a random fire here or there not a guaranteed if they mana-up!)… previously I heard he couldn’t play with the big boys - that I may never try finding out - that’s why I never leveled him as I got him after I was already a Legendary player… but held 2.

Bauchan - that little gremlin is SICK! Like a Guin but full AOE! Leveled him and did try running him on Raids in the Top-100 (mentioned prior), couldn’t keep him alive (or get to fire - kind of like Muggy - whom I haven’t taken full but leveling 6 for war on my ALT ha ha - hope he works out as I skipped RARE playing nearly entirely on the ALT. Except for Namahage - who didn’t turn out as great as I thought he would… and of course Bane he is classed 12 currently). Also still working on Hisan who I really like in addition to Muggy.

The updated CrEw of AVLALON:

My Avalon Heroes:

The amazing AVALON FAMILY Bonus…

wonder what the other CE’s will bring?

LATER @PapaHeavy

1 Like

Appreciate it @Razor, and don’t worry about Writing a book. I’m an avid reader and prefer more information to not enough. You are helpful as always man, I have to change my leveling Queue now though :joy:

1 Like

@Razor you got one of your review cards brewing for Kingston??

1 Like

20little words from @Razor about Kingston??