Accounts lost

Sadly this afternoon my main playing account has gone… as I play this game on my phone, this is where my account was. In the past I down loaded it into my iPad, this account I never used . When I opened the game on my phone often but not always a post would come up about witch account I wanted… ‘benny or peter’ I would press the one I normally play. As this post was slow infrequent or not at all I could never be sure when or if it would arise. Today it came slow and I bumped the wrong one T-T now my main account is??? I’ve reloaded etc

My question is
Why is it so easy to lose ur main account and so hard to get rid of one u never use???

I suggest you go through the following page and contact customer support from it to see if they can help.
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it-

So far I have reloaded my game twice and tried playing surplus account still to nothing. Not sure if there’s anything more I can do?? Yes I’m on iOS

There are links on the page I posted that allow you to contact customer support directly with the details you have about your lost account, like user name. They need those details to have a chance of helping, and they’re not all stuff that should be posted on a public forum. Username and account identifier in particular.
At this point it’s a tech support issue, but you need to actually open a support request to get help. That page tells you how to do that, and what you ideally should give them.

Thank u :)) I have done this and I’m trying to wait patiently:)

My disappointment I really guess Lies with , how come it’s SO EASY to lose ur main account yet so hard to dump a surplus account?? Now I’m stuck with an account on lvl 1…

Please bear in mind with this issue that you may not get a reply until Monday as there may be no one in the office until then.

That is disappointing, but there is no more I can do.
This would seem to be a VERY bad glitch with the game. I am very curious as to wether I’ll see my game again :cry:

I thank u for ur help, would u know when the office is open???
As I’m in the Southern Hemisphere often the times are very different. Thanks

Hi they are on GMT + 1
So someone should be I. The office shortly

Thank u :)) I miss my game T-T … and have way to much time on my hands hahaha

Here’s hoping for a quick result

I hope it’s REAL quick I just saw the Halloween offers

Hi again
Has anyone else had this trouble?? I’m three days and still I haven’t heard from a person.( funny as I’ve been verified twice that I’m not a robot lol). I’ve submitted my loss again and I’m hoping.
Can they get me my account back???
Will they get it back to me???
How long should I allow???
What happens to all the stuff I’ve missed while waiting???
Any hope at this point would be appreciated, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.