Account vanish after game update 17/9/28

MY ACCOUNT NAMED CASSIOPEA LEVEL 13 IS VANISH / CANCELLED AFTER GAME UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY!! I AM A MEMBER OF ROSSO RUBINO ALLIANCE! HOW CAN I GET MY ACCOUNT BACK?? THANKS
:sob:

Hello Cassiopea,

Here is a link from the E&P FAQ regarding lost accounts. There’s no support for this over the weekend, and you can expect at least 4-5 days for this type of request, as there are a lot of requests for recovering accounts.

Good luck!

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003726569-I-lost-my-account-How-can-I-recover-it-

I’m in your alliance right now letting them know of your prediciment.

1 Like

Hi
Unfortunately until today nothing is happening! I gave all information but no reply received!
Please I wish to have back my old account Cassiopea 13 level from RUBINO Rosso Alliance…
Thank you

@Coppersky Is there anyway to bring this to SG’s attention?

Dear Support Team ,
I am very pissed about your no-help for any solution!!
So I growed now up my new Account Cassiopea 2 …so i don’t need anymore CASSIOPEA Level 13!..
But I am very pissed because I spend money for gems and heroes…so I would like to know if it possible to transfer heroes and gems to my new account …
Thanks for a soonest feedback!

Please contact SG support directly. (Describe your accounts if you don’t have the account and version #’s, found under Menu > Options > About, top of screen):

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82

Hi @KiraSG
I opened a ticket regarding a similar topic. Could you please lay your hands for me in fire, so I receive a positive feedback. You would do me a huge favor! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

@zephyr1 do you have line?

Hi @LordWoodland, if you’re asking because of the account issue you’re having, unfortunately the only option is to go through Support.

I can’t do anything to expedite an account issue or Support ticket.

The good news is that I know the Small Giant Staff are aware of your ticket.

Hope they’re able to resolve it quickly! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

they dont… too bad :frowning:

Я потеряла свой профиль как мне его вернуть

Как мне его вернуть подскажите