Account reset with 1.7 update

Hi, i just installed the new patch and started the game on my tablet. the game asked me to log in to google play (i only logged into facebook before), which i did to secure my account, as asked. the game restarted with the tutorial! all my data seems to be gone, even my old Username was available! I lost a lv 30something account with stored 7k gems and a lot of materials right now! Help!

[edit] ok, managed to solve it, seems like the new google play login took some time to acknowledge my existing game. played through the tutorial, signed out both, signed back in facebook, then goolge play, back to my original game now [/edit]

3 Likes

phew! So glad to hear that you got it solved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was this solved? I am having a similar problem here. Level 36 elder in a alliance, almost 1 year playing this game and then I got reseted back to level 1! Help, please?

2 year old thread. Lol

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Submit a support request

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Account reset

Same thing here! I dont care if it’s a 2 year thread, I need help in order to keep playing!

I’ve merged this into a more recent, duplicate topic and will close this one noting it’s related to the 1.7 update.