Accidentally fed Lianna to BT

My teammate accidentally fed Lianna at 3.50 to BT. I know, there’s a confirmation popup but it happened. Is there any way to recover Lianna? She claims she fed another 5* accidentally a long time ago, wrote to the support but there was no response. Did anybody had similar situation? Was it possible to recover the hero?

Get a screen shot of it in the RECENT ACTIVITY menu. If she has proof, then outside chance at a maybe.

2 Likes

I have heard of people doing but I have never heard of support helping them get it back. Typical response says that they put a confirmation screen in there to prevent such things…

But it never hurts to ask…

2 Likes

The Support site isn’t very encouraging that they’ll “undo” it:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005044329-I-accidentally-sacrificed-my-Hero-

Unfortunately sacrificed heroes cannot be recovered. As Empires & Puzzles is an online multiplayer game, reversing in-game content would provide you an advantage, which wouldn’t be fair to other players. Same rules apply to every player.

Although you cannot recover your hero, keep in mind you do get an advantage by sacrificing heroes.

Please make sure you lock all your valuable heroes by using the favourite hero button. The game is designed to ensure accidental hero sacrifices don’t happen.

You can save a favourite hero by:

1. Selecting Heroes
  2. Selecting the Hero you want to mark as favourite and
  3. Tapping the Favourite button on the top left hand corner of the screen

By following these steps, you can be sure not to lose any favourite heroes in the future.

That said, like @General_Confusion said, it doesn’t hurt to contact Support anyway.

She really, really, REALLY needs to start using the hero lock function to avoid that. :confounded:

8 Likes

Thank you for all your replies.

Yes, and start reading confirmation popups…

2 Likes

Please vote for this feature, to prevent this from happening:

7 Likes

There is 1 Confirmation popup when you are about to feed a 3* or 4* hero to another and actually 2 Confirmation Popups when you are about to Feed a 5* hero to another.

I don’t believe Support will do anything, since this might actually be recorded into her Activities Log too.

@zephyr1 is correct. Any time a hero comes along you intend to keep, use the Lock Icon as soon as you get him/her/it, even if you plan on having him/her/it sitting on the bench at 1^1 for the time being. Placing them on teams is not a good idea in the long run, because you will run out of team space before you run out of hero cap space.

4 Likes

I feel bad for them, and though I think they should support, I doubt it will get reversed. I don’t love that policy, but I understand it and think it’s probably a reasonable compromise between fairness and efficiency for them.

As others have said, they should lock their keeper heroes.

I have posted before that the locking option should be available the moment you summon them.

3 Likes

That’s interesting, I had no idea there are 2 confirmation popups when feeding a 5*. I never dared to try doing it :slight_smile:

And yes I know she screwed that. All human beings make mistakes…

Epics and legendaries should be locked by default, but I think Lianna was Boldies best meal ever, even better than kobe beef…

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m a frequent top 100 player and when I began I fed a BoldTusk to a 3* before I knew what I was doing. Took me weeks to get another Tusky

Lianna. :frowning:

Not even a Boss Wolf or a Mok-Arr…

1 Like

There’s 2 that pop up for 5* heroes

Also, LOCK YOUR HEROES. :wink:

My Squire Wabbit wants to eat two Gravemakers now and Tyrum Burritos with dip. They are both whining, since they heard about that lucky Boldtusk.

2 Likes

It literally asks you twice “are you SURE you wanna feed away this 5* hero” so no sympathy lmao. Tell your mate “learn to read”

This is why I power level. Sort by power, start feeding from the bottom of the list.

Getting Lianna to 3:50 and not locked ? That is strange…it sounds a bit preposterous…

When I get a hero I’m planning on keeping, I LOCK it before I even get excited about it. No screenshots, no shout outs to my team mates - just carefully lock it and then double check it!

It’s an extremely painful lesson to learn and I’m sure she’ll never forget to lock another one!

3 Likes

I lock heroes when I get them, and double check.

Then when I put them on my Leveling Team I check again.

Then when I finish leveling them, I check again when I remove them from my Leveling Team.

I also routinely scroll through my roster while leveling to make sure nothing is unlocked unexpectedly, and I always sort by Power so the ordering would make any issues obvious.

#neuroticbutitworks

8 Likes

apparently, she did it before, so she literally was asked 4 times if she wants to get rid of a 5* hero.

1 Like