Accessible Fire (Red) Cleanser

You can click the vote button at the top of the page.

What about S3 Lady Loki? I do not have her, but IMO is better than a cleanser since she throws back the status ailments to the opposing team.

I did, however, give a vote on this page since all of these Fire heros are not trivially obtained.

1 Like

She is great against GTV , let Vela and GM fire and voila :smiley: Lady can say Hi afterwards :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, I updated the list.

1 Like

Super like for Kelile idea, just a simple twist, already seen smth similar in 4* world. Purifying ashes. :+1::+1::+1:
Khagan, a lot has to be changed. Practically, a completely different hero, so not sure if itā€™s really feasible. :man_shrugging:t2:

Agree! I vote yes! Kelile or create new 4* red S1 hero.

2 Likes

Red is actually tied with green in having the most number of S1 4*ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

@Guvnor experiment indicate that it currently cannot be reduced by mana troopā€¦ EDIT: only for the 1st charge:

What do you think?

Comparison with Costumed Rigard:

Class: Ranger
Element: Dark (purple)
Attack: 631
Defense: 701
HP: 1266
Special Skill:

• All allies regenerate 609 HP over 3 turns.
  • All allies get +48% attack for 3 turns.
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies.

Charged in 10 tiles or less.

1 Like

It looks like good enough for 4* world, not sure if itā€™s usable that much against the current meta. For 10 tiles you get cleanse for 3 and modest HoT for 3ā€¦ Itā€™s not enough imo.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Iā€™m new on this forum and relatively new to the game. Iā€™m not sure what a lot of your abbreviated words mean so if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate that. As for the vote for a fire cleanser, (and if Iā€™m correct the cleanser is the hero who takes the negative buffs from the enemy players away?), I definitely vote for scarlet. Also I would like to see it uncostumed simply because not everyone has her costume.

1 Like

Hey thereā€¦ Welcome to the forum.

A Cleanser is a hero who removes negative statuses from him/herself, to him/herself + nearby allies, or the entire party (the game has evolved quite a bit so there is that distinction amongst the many heroes it has, there are also status ailments that ā€œcannotā€ be cleansed)). What you were referring to is a Dispeller, as someone who removes a positive buffs from the intended target(s) (similar to the Cleanse, there are also buffs that cannot be dispelled).

As for your question on the lingos and jargons people use, you may find this post interesting:

The E&P Jargon-Pulverising Fictionary (glossary, definitions, dictionary) - Community Content - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

Some of the information in the compilation may be a bit outdated, but are still mostly accurate. There are just too many new heroes, new mechanics, new abilities, way too fast.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info, I really do appreciate it!!