Access to the game

Anyone else having trouble siging into game account

2 Likes

I’m not, at least. And alliance mates are online.

Are you getting a particular error message?

1 Like

Nope, signing out of main account go to sign into 2nd by diff gmail account and cant get in jst gose bk to the page whr u press to sign out, allice is dwn 2 members by this as another member is having same issue

I’ve heard of people having log in issues when they try to change Google accounts. I suspect this may somehow be related.

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try as a start:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003696913-I-can-t-connect-my-game-to-Google-Play-

EDIT: some additional things to try (different topic, but they had similar issues): Change Google account for VIP purchase

1st time its stopped me

Did you try the steps from above already?

Dnt knw wht was wrong bt bk in now, when couldnt get into game by 2nd account, both gmail accounts whr working, so no idea wht happened, or wht i did bt got bk in

1 Like

Well, unsolved mystery aside, glad you got back in!

Thanks, hope the mrs gets bk into her 2nd account , dnt want to be 2 members dwn, not tht the other members wouldnt cover

1 Like

If you keep having issues and none of the steps in the support article or other thread I posted help, then you could always contact support — but you likely wouldn’t get a response until after the weekend.

Happened just one time, it disappeared without relogging and then I had to relog the play store from the app.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February [MASTER]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February [MASTER]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February – FORUM MODERATORS HAVE MESSAGED SG STAFF. Updates will be posted when available. [MASTER]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Servers Down 0:01 GMT 18 February – FORUM MODERATORS HAVE MESSAGED SG STAFF. Updates will be posted when available. [MASTER]

We can’t access too.
Some of us, lost atack to titan.
And know?

We can’t access too
Some of us lost titan atack.

yo, y estaba ya jugando gastando banderas y de repente out