ABSENT 🗺

Welcome back @ZoidbergThe3rd @ZoibergMk2 @Dr-Zoidberg !

2 Likes

Hello @Pike !

Apologies for the coming and going but I do still read this forum and wanted to post on the Queen Elizabeth thread.

How are you? Keeping well in these difficult times I hope. :slightly_smiling_face:

And if I’m super slow in relying, it’s because I’m on a time limit. New account thing or serial account creator thing? :thinking: :rofl:

3 Likes

always nice seeing you here @ZoidbergThe3rd :slight_smile: have you gotten into the clone factory too? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good to hear from you! Was thinking about you lately but forgot why. :thinking:

No apologies needed.

Well, I’m in a more comfortable position than some. And I’m mostly healthy. As we say here: I can’t complain. How about you?

No serial killer at least. :rofl:

2 Likes

More of a crappy reproduction of the original. Like Bieber doing a cover version of a classic song, if you will. :crazy_face:

I generally can’t be arsed to complain as I’m inherently lazy, so I’ll say I’m tip-top-a-liscious. :smiley:

Nice to chat to you guy’s again though and thanks for the welcome back. Again. :rofl:

2 Likes

As often as necessary! :wink: Do we have to wait for Zoidberg4President or are you writing more often again?

2 Likes

LOL!!! While Zoidberg4President has a nice ring to it, I rather think that would be a dark time for man and crustacean alike if I were in charge! :see_no_evil:

So I’ll just settle for posting my usual inane musings.

1 Like

I would like that. So keep on posting.

1 Like

I welcome more of your musings! (I find them quite sensible)

2 Likes

Does @Yhc post on here anymore? I used to enjoy reading their comments and chatting with them.

1 Like

I used to search. @Yhc posts from time to time, last post 6 days ago.

2 Likes

How do you search for a forum member or see when they’ve last been on here?

1 Like

Type their name in the search bar, top right magnifying glass.

Cheers and welcome back!

3 Likes

Simple as that? Thanks @Chadmo…I’m such a dimwit on how these things work. :thinking::exploding_head::skull:

3 Likes

We are still here :wink:
Just not a great time in the Queendom for personal issues we shall not discuss here.
We will get through it, it will only take some time :slightly_smiling_face:

@ZoidbergThe3rd Reading of being appreciated was refreshing and a much needed positive note, thank you :kissing_heart:

Still faring better than other Queens, though :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

You can pretty much ignore everything and continue enjoying your hike!

Looking great! I’m jealous :green_heart:

Send us more pictures and have a great time

3 Likes

Karma @NicoX :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

We :green_heart: you

P.s.: Now, I’m heading back to real life :innocent::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

wishing you the best in these times, Your Highness!

1 Like

also best wishes re real life @Luna :slight_smile:

Walks done now Luna. Thursday was the final stretch, 96 miles in 6 days. It’s definitely feet rest and catch up day tomorrow. :thinking::crazy_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes