ABSENT šŸ—ŗ

Welcome back @JGE !! How was the holiday?

3 Likes

I wonder what excuses he will have for not showing up :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Had a really great time sailing around the Mediterraneanā€¦
And a nice rest from the game too

5 Likes

Iā€™m guessing you did not miss the game so much :slight_smile:

On my recent holiday too, I did still play the game but found I could live without it for much of the dayā€¦ these days I just really play it to pass the time

4 Likes

No time for forum because of flirting with @Theo87 on Lineā€¦ :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

bah he can flirt as much as he wants to here too!!!

4 Likes

Oh please donā€™t!

2 Likes

but Itā€™s just so weird not having a ridiculous number of notifications from his replies :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t it what we all were doing in every thread here? Flirting? I donā€™t understand why heā€™s flirting somewhere there, not here with us! :angry:
Did @Theo87 want him just for herself and it was her plan from the very beginning? :astonished:

5 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down yā€™all :joy: Weā€™re not flirting, weā€™re just talking. Like, for real, no flirting happening. Once he decides to show his as* here, heā€™ll confirm it.

heā€™s an idiot, trust me :joy: I think yā€™all know that tho :thinking:

8 Likes

I thought we were talking about him sending as* pics as a way to flirt. I donā€™t think the forums are ready for thatā€¦ I donā€™t think I am ready for that!

4 Likes

it looks like we have headed off the development of a love triangleā€¦ erā€¦ squareā€¦ erā€¦ pentagonā€¦

3 Likes

Community? Heā€™ll love that :joy:

3 Likes

but he does not get to be the head of the community, nope, not after being absent for so long :joy:

2 Likes

You all can have him! Iā€™m out. :rofl:

1 Like

Not possible. ā€œUsā€ includes you too. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Did you notice? Heā€™s not here and yet heā€™s claiming the whole thread again! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Youā€™re right. Why are we doing this? We keep talking about ghosts from the past!
NicoX? Whoā€™s NicoX? Doesnā€™t ring a bell!

5 Likes

Youā€™re right. I changed the OP.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Irish people have such a good reputation. :beers:

This also eliminates the question of @NotVixx whereabouts. :smirk:

3 Likes