ABSENT šŸ—ŗ

I think Iā€™ll be off for a bit! You will know when Iā€™m back xxx

2 Likes

Yes.
That would be a couple of decades old MUD.
Iā€™ve written some 270k lines of client side scripts for those and they are text based.
Nowadays it doesnā€™t feel like a mobile game can get to its third decade.

No need for the speculation: they are just on a mission for the Queen itself - with Martinis shaken, not stirred.

2 Likes

:astonished:

I wonder, if Empires did somehow manage to hang around for that long, would anyone playing now still be in there enjoying the thrill of matching 3 coloured shapes?

sweet, enjoy @JGE !!

4 Likes

glad you all are doing well, and kudos to @Pike and @Sam-I-Am for noticing!

3 Likes

As I definitely stopped playing it in its fourth year I doubt thatā€™s the case.
But I know of people who have kept playing the same game for a very long time so who knows? :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I will post this here becauseā€¦ absence.

I dunno if thatā€™s related to being away from the forum for some time but when I got back I had several notifications among which

TGW liked six your messages

Not cool, forum, not cool.

4 Likes

Oooph. So not cool.

Iā€™ve gotten some older notifications pop up, but nothing that far backā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t know why it happened.

But this thread is for saying ā€œIā€™m temporarily off the forums.ā€ or ā€œIā€™m back from my temporary absence.ā€ So that those who miss you donā€™t have to worry. Or that those who miss you can ask others about you.

3 Likes

Missing @Luna! Any news?

3 Likes

I remember @Luna saying she was gonna take a bit of a breakā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, but that was 14 days ago and she has continued to post for 11 days and has only stopped posting for 3 days. Is this the counting thread? :thinking:

3 Likes

thank you for checking @Pike :slight_smile: hope you are OK, @Luna !

2 Likes

Miss my first known famous forum duck. @Olmor Any information?

3 Likes

Why do I think of @NicoX first? :thinking: Where are you?

4 Likes

Back from my three week holiday.
Hope everyone and everything is ok

7 Likes

Heā€™s alive, donā€™t worry. Being obnoxious as usual, just on Line, not here. Iā€™ll tell him to show his face here.

5 Likes

The usual. Ranting, celebrating, counting etcā€¦
Nice to have you back!

2 Likes

Whateverā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome back @jge.
Hope you enjoyed your cruise.

Hope you donā€™t mind but I used you in one of my ridiculously themed defence challenges!

4 Likes