ABSENT 🗺

Thanks @Pike ! I am just going to try extra hard to have a better time on my vacation than @sleepyhead has on his. :+1:

Is competitive holiday-ing a thing? Doesn’t matter, I’m winning!

:beers:

3 Likes

Have fun! Good news is no one will bother you when you are on vacation. Unless you are going with @NicoX.

3 Likes

I am, he just doesn’t know it yet. :wink:

3 Likes

Y’all have a message from @NicoX

4 Likes

thanks @Theo87 . I blame @NicoX 's busy-ness on @Muchacho

I bet @Muchacho is all "c’mon @NicoX we gotta have mroe fun than Sleepyhead, let’s go to ANOTHER bar!

3 Likes

@NicoX is on vacation again. With @Muchacho. Clearly. Maybe with @Theo87? :thinking:

3 Likes

My mood has definitely lifted after reading some old posts in the when suddenly thread. :rofl:

2 Likes

That thread is amazing :stuck_out_tongue: sometimes when I feel down I look up some of our best hits there lol

2 Likes

These people are wanted.
Relevant information is welcome.

@Rafa_Correia03
@pef
@trouble

3 Likes

I will be off on a cruise holiday this Friday.
3 weeks on the ocean wave
So very little time (if any) to be in the game / forum

5 Likes

and where’s @WaVe ? he used to be a regular in the tournament threads. :thinking:

2 Likes

Have fun. Hope it’s no where near Florida with Ian making things rough for the state.

2 Likes

I cut back on the time I spent playing this game and stopped playing tournaments. But thanks for missing me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I have an absense note @Pike :grin::beer:

Work has picked up so been playing and not checking in :wink:

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re fine. Are we hearing from you more often now? There’s a certain thread where we’re counting on you. :wink:

1 Like

I will do my best to visit at least once a day :beer::grin::beer:

1 Like

there you are! i always enjoyed your posts in the tournament thread and elsewhere. thanks for stopping back by, good to hear from you, wish you much enjoyment whatever you are doing! :grin:

3 Likes

Again I’ve fallen offline partially due to just being busy. Between job, property upkeep, animals, and 4 accounts across 2 mobile games, the forum is way down my list.

3 Likes

Good to see you again! I understand that. I’m already overwhelmed with one account and two games at the same time.

1 Like

@Pike I am back. Good or bad is TBD. This thread is helpful though, thanks for that.

3 Likes