ABSENT 🗺

thanks @sleepyhead

hopefully those changes are better for me, for you and for all E&P players. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Where’s @Pandita? Can’t find her…

7 Likes

:panda_face::two_hearts: sorry life smacked me. Miss u too

6 Likes

Good to see you. :hugs:
I know how it can be. If only there were no stupid life. Everything could be so wonderful. :rofl:
I hope it didn’t hit you too hard. I wish you only the best. :panda_face:

4 Likes

good to see you @Pandita , hope life isn’t being too bad to you. sending hugs !

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks for creating this thread @Pike

Recently I’m getting drawn to the wrong threads and making comments I wouldn’t normally do, instead of before just brushing things off and moving on.

I’m taking a break from the forum to learn to enjoy the game again and not get involved in politics here, the forums changed and I don’t want to change for the worse with it.

See you all soon dear forum friends @sleepyhead @Dudeious.Maximus @PlayForFun @Steve9999 @Luna @LiviaBanks

12 Likes

One minute ago I read the thread you mean. It becomes absurd. Too bad that drives you away, but I can understand you. I hope you come back sometime. All the best!

5 Likes

Wishing you the best. Life is hard sometimes, i know lots of us play this game as a distraction from it but sometimes it’s hard to separate the two. Hope to see you back on the forums in the future. Happy gaming!

6 Likes

@Jack.O.Kent i totally get you, I know the thread you mean and I appreciate you being fair and pointing out things. I also understand your wish to brush things off - after all, some people just won’t change their minds no matter what. For what it’s worth I think you walked away like an adult before things escalated too much.

Hope to see you back soon, and wishing you a good break and renewal!

5 Likes

Exactly how I ended up with the kitkat thread!

I try to keep away from most threads :blush:

You take care @Jack.O.Kent and have a break have a kitkat :green_heart:

7 Likes

Topics like that do not belong on the forum.
As a community that has vast of different type of folks from all over the earth, its very difficult that everyone will agree on game stuff let alone real life situations …
(this has been proven time and time again hence they kinda outlawed)
I have beliefs some folk may or may not agree with, i dont share them on here as its the E&P forum last time i checked.
Bite yah tougne @Jack.O.Kent i do it alot :rofl::wink:

7 Likes

kitkat is the wrong thread!? :scream:

1 Like

Kitkat is the right thread! Keeping us all sane and away from the wrong threads :green_heart:

7 Likes

Still missing @sft1965:cry:

8 Likes

And @tyhrex! Where are you!?

3 Likes

thanks for keeping tabs @Pike :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There are so many good forum contributors that are very sorely missed …

:pray:

3 Likes

@Joesiera

My little bro :green_heart::cry::green_heart::cry::green_heart::cry:

3 Likes

I’ve just sent him a note on LINE :slight_smile:

3 Likes