About the peasants

Here’s a completely cosmetic suggestion: instead of having anonymous peasants wandering about the keep, have our heroes there. We could weave all sorts of stories about who was going where, and why.

I’m out of votes, but that would be hilarious.

I’d mix Heroes in with the peasants, Athena ain’t gonna break a nail running a windmill, yo.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind having heroes walking around interacting with the other denizens. How come I couldn’t “Like” this first post? The Heart Icon isn’t available (and I’ve been noticing that in some of the posts here)?

Speaking of aesthetics, I was hoping for a grander looking Stronghold, yet each time the upgrading work only seems to only occur at the structure housing the portcullis / front door and the stronghold appears to be the same in level 1 as it is in 20. I think the watch tower also looks about the same.

Some of the individual buildings have slightly different models as they go up in level, houses looks bigger, storage facilities bigger/taller to reflect their increased storage capacity. I don’t know if the Iron Mines and Farms look any different, Training Camps looks about the same.

1 Like

In #ideas-feature-requests, you can’t like the OT, just vote for it. It’s basically saying you agree with it, more or less the same as liking.

2 Likes

We need more votes, or something like N votes per month.

2 Likes

Same Problem as Lesley-annia but if i would have votes left I would give it to you :star_struck:

1 Like

Cookie Settings