About the Hero Balance category

@Petri are topics allowed here about buff / nerf more than 1 hero ?
(Eg: buff christmas heroes, or wolf family, or buff Hero A B and C ?)

Just an idea:
Maybe some standardized topic names (maybe set by mods if it is not matches with the desired format) would be better for the topics in this category
Eg: “Buff Request - [Hero Name]” or "Nerf Request - [Hero Name]

This would be helpful later for searching for existing topics when there will be lot of topics here, and mods can easily find that which topic can they merge into an existing topic here.

And one more thing:

We already have limited number of votes.

Let’s assume I have used most of my votes for ideas about some general game related improvement ideas, but I want to vote for buff some of the heroes here, then I might need to revoke my vote from a new building idea to vote here to bufff a hero…

Maybe some extra votes about the current quote would be good to have the ability to vote for heroes.

I am unsure can you add another pool of votes for these, but increasing the possible vote count might be possible.

3 Likes

Hey guys, what about the ninja 4* Sahle! He should clean and have a little heal for everyone since from the first charge. As he now is totally useless.

1 Like

Please make one topic for one hero …
Not multiple of heros in one topic …
Also give a discription of said buff …

5 Likes

@Petri please if you make buffs or nerfs just make them proper, fix the heroes with what they need and not just to be said that they are buffed or nerfed, like Khufu he didn’t needed more % on his hit but his mana to be average, Zhuge Liang also need and some direct damage, again please please listen to the community they know much more what the heroes need and leave your “metrics”.

1 Like

Poor Khiona is left so far behind that no-one’s even mentioned her till now.

1 Like

THIS. Just bring them back to their original release.

2 Likes

Make all slow s1 heroes average, and all average fast. All fast heroes from s1 should have additional buffs such as def down, attack up, mana cut, mana boost etc…

7 Likes

gonna be happy to have you stick around @Yomagn-tho :wink: and for a good cause too!

1 Like

this right here. or, maybe at regular intervals, make a poll where players can vote on top x% of current proposals they want to support. Otherwise this will get really messy and chaotic, with so many heroes being proposed!

1 Like

Noor should be average speed instead of slow

1 Like

Red has a decent group of cleansers/blockers with Zim, Grazul, Vanda, Kong. What red sorely needs is red dispellers. Could be wrong, but I think CKong is the only one. Anzogh would be amazing if they just added a dispel all as the first item of his attack.

2 Likes

He need more % of damage or % of healing, this was his problem from the beginning and this problem it’s remaining and after the family bonus and LB, and yes I agree with @EPKratos, dispel will be much better for him than cleaning.

1 Like

Buff Telluria and Vela please. I miss that team.

3 Likes

I will dit my post, but the def up to all is great too … right?

Zimkitha - she make everything but do nothing… she deserve boost +48% attack all allies and hit 210% all enemies… or hit 260% target and nearby.
No… Its not too much, with 20 emblems she’s just 810 attack.

Another one is clarissa - useless and much worse than GM… Increase her DOT damage

2 Likes

Look at poor Anzogh and my improvements also helped by other members

1 Like

Added that in my description.

Put yah views on why anzogh needs a buff here staff will look at it there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im pretty sure this does count for 3* or 4* tooo :wink::rofl:

1 Like

All S1 heros but in particular I would like to see a buff is the Kalevala heroes, in particular Vainamoinen. He just seems so underwhelming for a 5* green and he could have so much more potential especially since he was the inspiration for Gandalf in LOTR.