About the Hero Balance category

Err nah dont do that :joy: they probably already exist :+1:

Use the search function to check to see if any of the heros have a topic already … If not then create one … Make it a [Master] as now can see the loads of topics being made … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Telluria needs to be returned to her original release stats. She was brutal to start, but with all the new heroes and her nerf, she’s completely irrelevant and useless. Echo this with Vela.

All season 1 heroes need buffs if you ask me to keep up with the overpowered heroes of the later seasons.

I’d also like to see Guin somehow restored to relevance.

As it stands I’ve been feeding fully maxed season 1 heroes to speed along some of the newer ones I’ve gotten simply because at least by feeding those heroes they’re useful again, if only for a moment. Lol.

4 Likes

Please increase Thorne. He’s been a loser for too long.

5 Likes

Also Non costumed Kadilen. VELA has not been useful since her nerf. Richard needs help as well.i know Balbar is a newer hero but he is useless.

2 Likes

I maxed out Ares a red 5* hero all the way to level 80, but he was still weaker than 4* Boldtusk who was limit broken and maxed all the way?

1 Like

Part of this request is problematic is the difference between costumes and balance upgrades. Although I think the costumes are great, I don’t like the idea of having to spend more money for a costume. GEEZ MAN, I broke the bank getting the original hero. Just do balance upgrades

3 Likes

Agree, Z. Liang is still slow and with no direct damage

1 Like

2 suggestions bring vela back and make lady locke dot undispellable.

1 Like

A lot of S4 heroes desperately needs a buff. They have not been buffed at all when S3 and even S5 has been buffed now.
Russula needs to extend 1 more turn with more hiding damage
Nemo is infamously known to be bad. 400% damage and 800% with an ailment, chance passive to extra 30% damage first special
Garjammal could be improved with taunt for 3 turns
Phileas fogg could increase EDD to -64%. If g panther could have it, so could fogg
Exeera just increase more water damage
Aouda deals her 450% damage, and also lowers all targets with boosted health by 300hp
Kravekrush increase damage to 480%

2 Likes

Jade needs to apply dodge on all allies from the 1st charge. She is not used because of C. Kadilen and Hanitra are fast with dodge effect on every ally.

Also Ninja family bonus needs to be applied from 1 hero.

Alberich !!! HOTM 2017 !!! He is soooooo old !!! Give him a fresh new start !!!

I really think heimdall needs to revive as much as mother north or alberich does as my heimdall can fire 6 times and revive no one yet mn or albi revive every time they go off makes me not want to use him no more

1 Like

Please fix Vela. Make her relevant again like she once was. Then Vivica, Noor, Anzough, Azlar, Athena, Onatel, Elradir, Lianna, Clarissa, Ursena, Ariel, Jade, Yang Mai, zimkitha, Perseus, Domitian just to name a few! Thanks! Fingers crossed!:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Woooot, good to have you back then :smile:

1 Like

Exeera 20 characters

Costume Leo should be fast like Marjana. They do the same thing

1 Like

Agreed. I have him maxed

Jade & Garjammal have always been the punchline of bad jokes. Damage or heal to all allies/enemies from charge x1 & dodge all specials not just damage. Garjammal needs to be put out of her misery !! Attack 3 & increase the HoT amount or to caster & nearby. Finally, Frigg & Odin to go back to pre-nerf stats. or at least take back the last nerf as they were nerfed twice if I remember correctly.

Reuben, Zocc, and Mok-arr. Are hilariously underpowered. Also I feel that the vampires costume buffs can be changed from 2/2/4/1 → 3/3/6/1 to give them a gentle buff to increase usability.

3 Likes

And again another pointless thread started by SG so players can get rid of their unfulfilled wishes. Unfortunately, these threads are only brought to life by players. Nothing will ever change, why should it? The SG concept works, creating cash with overpowered heros.
In the balance updates, already overpowered heroes are buffed even further.
Everything else doesn’t interest you, because it doesn’t bring any cash.
Legendary S1 Heroes no longer match Event 4 Star Heroes. And yet all the adjustments run under “Balance Update”. I haven’t found out yet what is being balanced here apart from the bank account.
Enlighten me @petri, @empirespuzzles, feel free to write to me privately

3 Likes