About the Hero Balance category

I agree re Sartana. She needs a better secondary. Maybe decrease accuracy.

9 Likes

Devs will only listen to the whales…if you are a whale go on post your wishes
If not you can rub it thousands times they wont consider you.

Im going to skip season 1 as they all have costumes. HEROES which need buffs badly. MOK-ARR worst 5 star in the game. Russula is so underwheling she needs higher attack. Thor needs a bit better ladder with accuracy or damage another underwhelming hero.

5 Likes

Ares, perseus, Vivica, obakan, myztero, horghall, isarnia, dominita are ones I’d like to see buffed

8 Likes

I was kind of leaving the forums and then you pull me back in!!! :upside_down_face:

Comprehensive Buff Threads in-bound when I find some time!

3 Likes

And don’t forget 4* heroes such as Boril, captain of diamonds, mireweave. Pretty underwhelming

8 Likes

Atomos even after his buff is still underwhelming

3 Likes

Esme is too niche for a 5 star healer, she can’t overheal like Wang or punish fiends like Arco.

Zhuge Liang is still too weak and passive even after balance update.

4 Likes

Vela, Jabberowck without costume, Norns, and please Raffalele he is too slow

2 Likes

Definitely Boss Wolf, it’s my first 5* hero and now he it’s not usable .

5 Likes

Thanks for providing this place to share our thoughts, SG!

I agree with the community that all Season 1 Heroes need a little help to stay relevant.

Here are some specific non-S1 heroes who I think could use a buff…

Myztero
Boss Wolf
Guardian Owl
Russula
Raffaele

Thanks and happy gaming!!!

6 Likes

Definitely Noor, from HOTMs. From SQ Classic heroes, Vivica, Azlar, Horghall and Isarnia have become obsolete

5 Likes

Elena should be buffed to average speed

5 Likes

It would be helpful if posts include specifics on what buffs/nerfs folks are looking for. I find the generic “buff X” with nothing else hard to contribute to.

4 Likes

All you need to do is make all the old classic heroes very fast or fast.

other than that, exeera needs to be completely rebuilt and please let ranvir’s eyes be opened with surgery now his blind eyes have fed up with his teammates too.

3 Likes

Myztero and Vela please. Vela only got nerfed in despite of telluria being OP

1 Like

Un-nerf all the older heroes as a start.

2 Likes

@Petri
I think I have just written something similar in another thread. But here we go again …

All of the classic S1 heroes (prior to giving them a 2nd costume) … perhaps up their speed - slow to average, average to fast etc. You really must narrow the gap between the Classic heroes and the new shiny heroes…

Red Hood
Telluria
Vela
Zulag
Jean Francois
Baldur
Noor
Reuben
Perseus
Elradir
Yang Mai
Russula
Clarissa
Onatel
Kunchen
Guardian Owl
Raffaele
Roc
Anzogh
Aegir
Atamos
Bertila
Lady Locke
Hanitra
Chakkoszrot
Marie-Therese

There are so many sitting in rosters that hardly ever get used

Edit: @Dudeious.Maximus ……Am I supposed to make a thread for each of these heroes to receive a “Buff”

4 Likes

Noor desperately needs a buff. Passive to give minion to self and nearby allies, or addition to the special.
Boss Wolf is awful!!! His special could be Average speed. If at Very Slow, the buffs and status’ should be uncleansable / undispelable.
Penolite and Pengi are CRAZY overpowered and needs damage NERF.
Others in need of buffs are Captain Nemo, Garjamall, Atamos, Quintus, Vela, the 3* purple gargoyle (can’t remember name but special is awful),

3 Likes

I would suggest to add dispel to all to the special ability of Anzogh. We need more cleansers and please do not make it a costume. Even better . Add defence up to all Allies to the scale. I really think that Anzogh will become more versatile

Do my buff suggestions to Anzogh:

• add dispell buff to all enemies then …(edit)
  • give more healing to all allies. (Edit)
  • link : all red heroes get defence up. Familiy all heroes get defence up .
4 Likes