About the Hero Balance category

Welcome to our new Hero Balance sub-category! Please share here your feedback on hero balance. Which Heroes would you like to see balanced?

Make sure to search topics first, please don’t create duplicate topics for Heroes. Only two topics per Hero is allowed, one for nerfs and one for buffs.

20 Likes

Vivica, she needs to speed up

21 Likes

Few hero’s who needs a buff are Jade, BossWolf, G.Owl, Redhood, Persus, Telluria, Reuben, Noor, Balbar , salmon Loki and stat increase for S1 regular versions.

14 Likes

Quintus-never use him because he dies before going off. isarnia doesnt see much action either. any help to make these 2 4/80 more useful will be much appreciated :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Vivica, Domitia, Magni, Isarnia… they all are good heros but they are getting weak near the new heros that are coming. They should get a buff to be competitive while players can’t have the newer heros

9 Likes

Norns secondary should apply to all heroes not just target and nearby enemies.

Elradirs reflect should be caster and nearby not just caster.

6 Likes

Old ones who would love to see buffed.

Horghall.

Please make him usable. Maybe you can add more effects to his ability. Like a mana slow down effect. As he were Telluria but slow.

7 Likes

Musashi & Perseus definitely need some balancing

4 Likes

This is EXACTLY why I decided to come to the thread and mention an “old classic” hero. Vivica needs a lil something definitely.

12 Likes

Zimkitha, Kingston,athena,clarissa, yang mai, jf ,King Arthur, norns

1 Like

Fix Myztero so EVERYBODY who never used him will start doing so

8 Likes

Red Hood
I would love to see her completely changed to an A+ tier hero

5 Likes

Old hero’s need love too and they have no fancy costumes for the ball. Onatel, Ares, Kundgen could use a little shine to keep up with all the young new hero’s.

3 Likes

I would love to see an update to Evelyn. I think her special skills and element link are fine, but her stats just desperately need a boost.

7 Likes

Guardian Owl is one of the coolest hero designs, with a interesting special. Unfortunately he’s utter garbage even after the buffs especially with the new heroes.

5 Likes

Slow S1 heroes are not effective @ slow. They need to be average to be useful in today’s meta.

Older slowpokes including Kunchen from slow to average

Need to buff original stats for heroes released in 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020.

8 Likes

Stats of all S1 heroes

11 Likes

Richard and Sartana - both need additional buffs to compete with the new heroes

10 Likes

Itll be interesting to see the new costumes for S1 heroes next week. Kadilen and Richard dont have 2nd costumes yet, but for their new ones maybe increase Kadilen’s dodge percentage to 55% (like Inari) and maybe give Richard a defence down secondary instead of an attack down and have him attack 3 with 270% or 300%.

5 Likes

papyros, ro slow and no damage and new heroe, so shame as he looks great

2 Likes