About the hero 5* draw and items 4*

I have already made more than 50 summons at this Avalon event. I didn’t receive any heroes 5*. At Atlantida I summon 22x and no hero 5*. I also made more than 15 summons in the summer event portal and I didn’t win any heroes 5*.

In the past few months it was similar. I did 30x at Valhalla and no hero 5 . The same is true for the ascension items 4. This year I only got item 4 * with rare quest and with promotional purchases. Only twice did I get through the monster’s chest and a titan.

I read on another forum that there are scripts in the game’s programming that identify users who buy a lot per month. So the game makes it difficult for him to get items 4* through chests, Titans etc to force him to purchase itens by buying. Likewise, it is difficult to get heroes 5* if he is not a new player, to force him to continue buying more gems to make summons.

I didn’t believe it, but I have to admit that this is exactly what has happened to me. In my alliance this month 4 players got a hero 5* of avalon making only one summons with coins from the event. What are the statistics for this?

Anyway. How do you deal with the frustration of spending a lot of money on the game, helping SG to keep it, and get nothing? It makes me want to stop putting money.

The game could identify these cases and let the user win a item 4* and hero 5* on the portal. At least one. This would not make me stronger than anyone (don’t worry about pay to win because 1 hero 5 * would not change anything), but this pleasure would at least reduce the frustration a little.

I spend money on this game because I like the game so much. I stop spending money on other entertainment to use in this game. But the feeling that you spend and never get anything is that you are throwing money in the trash.

What could be done to improve this in the game? I know the game has a proposal to draw everything, but maybe it could put the chance to pay gems to get items 4* and heroes 5*. I do not know. What do you think can be done?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Summons are ridiculous