About the gifts of the Christmas season

Perhaps people should be thankful for what they get instead of complaining about things that don’t matter. They could have decided to do nothing. Then people would have complained about that. I personally thankful for anything free. I am sorry some people are not very grateful and don’t understand what a gift is or means.

2 Likes

So… 500 gems and 3 epic troop tokens for $5 this year, instead of 2 epic troop tokens? :wink:

We’re going to be spinning friend, I appreciate a gift when
the gift is up to the players. As a player I am Loyal and active,
and believe me it will sound bad, but I do not appreciate that
hey give me a small potion, an arrow and a gray voucher,
WHY IT IS INFINITELY EASY TO GET THEM IN A GAME!
It does not represent a quality gift, but as I told you, it is my opinion.
Honestly if I could not take it I would not take it, but I take it because
I open it with the hope that now I have something good. It does not
even represent a monetary effort or a danger to give
something better as a golden token or a large mana or a stop of time.
The company its not broken

41 million raised february 2018.
Its a greath game but please, please better quality gifts do not represent any
danger for developers and is a good incentive for players,
especially for those who do not have money to invest in the game, the most unprotected.

Maybe you should wait until the end of the month before you come here to complain. :wink:

2 Likes

Do not take this as a complaint, it is an observation, which I hope maybe can be usefully, but it will not happen while the conformists sabotage the purpose of this post.

Last year the last two free gifts were 1 of each token and 1 of each flask respectively, so I’m expecting the next freebies to be better…

Disgusting attitude.

1 Like

My course is set on who’s who for leveling and D teams. I’m gonna be snarky and say it doesn’t matter since the token pull will be a 3*.

If I have to chose between Liliana and MN or Evelyn all of the sudden for a 5* green after I’ve gotten a solid team that I want to work on in mind, that would be my luck.

In conclusion, I’m happy either way, my only expectation is that my happiness is somehow thwarted.

Cookie Settings