About the gifts of the Christmas season 2018

What do you think about the gifts of the Christmas season?

My personal opinion is that I find totally useless and meaningless gifts, I would like better to put some promotion of 2 dollars, assuming they can not give users a decent gift that does not harm the dignity of the players, but this is my personal opinion, I suppose there will be players who are very content and pleased.

2 Likes

Anything free from SG is going to be useless, as giving anything worthwhile would take money out of their pockets.

2 Likes

Are you seriously complaining about something you got for free? How entitled is that?

14 Likes

Omg people complain over free stuff - what‘s wrong with you guys. If you took a MINIMUM of effort and searched the forum you would know that there is a HIGH chance that you will get FREE flasks and golden Coins later on the calender. But it might be worthless so better don‘t claim it🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

NPNKYRegular

1h

Are you seriously complaining about something you got for free? How entitled is that?

I agree completely

3 Likes

I’m a beginner and am playing fairly cheaply. I appreciate the small gifts greatly. I can’t craft a lot of the items I get yet.

Is it disappointing to get something really small (just got a mana potion and 1 gem from a mystic vision)? Sure. But it was free.

4 Likes

Give them to me if you don’t have uses for them, thanks :wink:

6 Likes

Wasn’t expecting much more from the first four sundays. Maybe different items and not again a silver token like the previous one, but not much more value the same.
And i don’t want to complaing for now, but i’m looking forward for Christmas and new year.

Everything less then a hero token, troop token, and 1 flask for each color would be really disappointing.

I tend not to look a gift horse in the mouth…FREE is …wait for it…FREE

1 Like

I made the post to propose up the Quality of the gifts. If anyone really enjoy the actual gifts its ok i dont have problem with this.

Who knows maybe we will get on 25th one or more 4* ascension item as Christmas present.

Funny thing is the epic token gives you 1.5% chance of getting a 5* hero, and they are so hestitant to give it as if it was a full roster already maxed out :wink:

3 Likes

I’m more curious about the offer from the 26th to the 30th! :thinking:

The free offers are usually pretty mediocre but you can expect one of em to be pretty good. During the sand empires seasonal event the last freebie was 1 of each flask. That’s a good freebie!

1 Like

Seriously O.o people are complaining about a free gift… you don’t have to accept it. Personally I am thankful for the gift… its not much but it was a gift and wouldn’t slap them in the face for it. Don’t like there free gifts simply don’t accept and move on. I am telling ya the new generation of gamers send shivers down my spine.

4 Likes

From what I remember we can expect atleast

1 free gift of flasks

1 free gift of 1 of each token

And hopefully the last one is even better

If the next one is farmable trash again I’ll be very disappointed

I agree with you…
At least until now

The post its maded to propose up the Quality of the gifts, if u like the gifts u get keep for yourself.

to me tomorrow’s gift would be awesome if it was a AM chest just like in Atlantis. Well, one can dream after all it’s christmas
btw even when I get 1 gem from mystic vision i am happy

I believe it will be one offer that you can get 5 times and i hope it’s a really good one :blush:
they could throw us a bone after the 560mil deal :wink: