About limit breakers

I guess that the only way for SG to start listening is we all as community coordinate to stop playing for a day to let them know that we are serious about our requests

8 Likes

Yet as Guv pointed out, that guy is free to voice their opinion , as is everyone else in here. Not everyone is gonna get on that bandwagon of hating SG right now.

1 Like

It is written that these items can only be obtained in the Break of Constraints quest. And in the description for version 39 it is said that these items can also be obtained in the chests of war and titanium. Please clarify this information.

3 Likes

Nah. This is a some beta tester and fellow players fight. It’s not like everyone cares.

Most people are unhappy but still buying things and licking whale players balls on YouTube videos spending 100k gems in every portal, like it is a healthy and cool thing to do.

Even if SGG explain themselves, the ■■■■■■ updates are added already. I’ve spend so much energy trying to show my voice without any success before leaving the game that I would suggest you to quit any battling against it. They won’t change and you’re wasting time.

This kind of game won’t last much, they’ll add those crazy stuff until you all spent enough them will work in another game and close its servers.

It’s just the mobile games life cycle. Or circus. You players are all the clowns of SGG’s show. Sorry for the hard truth.

Hope the 5% chance of getting a costume from HA every 7 days pays back the addition of many greedy updates and absotely zero quality of life and balance fixes. Haha.

19 Likes

Just a question: Will limit breakers be available from any other source? Say, Mystic Vision, Wanted Mision, Wanted: Titans ? Also will they be added to the War loot or to the War Chest?

4 Likes

This is in the release notes.

1 Like

Well said. Memories must be indeed be very short cos the reason for rolling out revenue generating initiatives faster and faster is obvious: SG received $260m for their second purchase instalment in May 2021 (yes, just last month). There is one more instalment: third and final payout due in May 2022, based on EP’s financial performance from 1 March 2021 to 28 Feb 2022, SG would like to receive another $260m for this 3rd payout, if not more.

If a player is not happy with the direction the game is going, then exit the game and walk away.

If a player still wants to play, then they can opt not to spend a single cent more. If they want to spend as usual, go ahead. It’s a personal decision.

The #nospend# movement post Tell/Vela nerf was successful enough. Revenue dived significantly enough.

One player exiting or spending less may seem insignificant. Enough like-minded players will grow into a force to be reckoned with, and will affect game revenue significantly. Yes, even the revenue from watching Mystic will dive with a lower player population.

A player only needs to decide for himself/herself. Exit? Spend less? Play as normal?

It is pointless to plead with SG as they are a business and need to maintain their revenue streams, healthy, fast flowing and hopefully sustainable.

Consumers can choose to exit this game if they do not agree with the direction of this game. No point complaining over and over again.

16 Likes

Shouldn’t this be merged to this:

3 Likes

Guess I’m pretty much just echoing @Player16YT here, but if SGG doesn’t answer these two questions in the upcoming AMA, then don’t even bother having it. This is what most players want the answers to. Put your answers on record for all to see.

23 Likes

Yeah, the problem with adding them to raid tournament loot is that there is going to be less loot than you are used to. If you concentrate on 5s you will drop a tier in the 3 and 4 tourneys once you are facing fully emblemed limit broken teams…
Same for others in other tourneys.

3 Likes

I am really waiting for your ‘Some numbers’ as I am really interested in your analysis. For now, after reading what can be read on the forum I am just a bit worried. The biggest concern are OP defenses, which may appear in some time. However, as we all know, the meta shifts every few months (half a year maybe?). So, by the time rainbow defence is all aethered, the meta will start to shift. So the whales have to go all the way through the process. The question is if it will be balanced in this kind of way, as emblems were. In the beginning you had to really gather emblems for a few months to put a hero +20.

The general idea of these breakers is quite good. I’d love to break e.g. my Proteus or Hansel to have them eventually with 5* stats. IMO, it is also good for F2P/C2P. Since their 5* roster is usually scarce, and they always use their Elena, Richard or one of the very few HOTMs they have, they will boost their best heroes right away.

I am sceptical about this, since many sensible voices on the forum called this breakers total BS. You can call me the devils advocate if you wish, but I am much more concerned about the execution and balance, than the idea itself.

5 Likes

I hate it.

20 hate characters

6 Likes

Poor @Guv. He may have been wondering why he was called out on this post. :rofl:

This thread has been slow moded. Interesting.

1 Like

This game is moving forward

1 Like

This is such a bad idea. Some alliances are already dialing back on titans because they die to quickly. All the stats gathered might as well be thrown out the window. Teams will push 5k.

2 Likes

Hard times await us… sad and hard times indeed.

It would be interesting to see how much time and resources a single hero would need to reach the apex, in the end.

5 Likes

I think the overwhelming majority, Beta, Vet, F2P, C2P, Whales…just about everyone was against the ability to power up heroes already at the top of the power list. All it does is cause headaches for old players and paywalls\blocks for new players (and new money). We know that the game can not continue at that pace and thats bad for all players of all levels.

SGG, please…for the longevity of the game…stop.

Pull your heads out and implement reasonable updates to old heroes so they are competitive against new ones and allow new or F\C2P players something to work with. No extra convoluted systems or purchases…just update the dang numbers on the cards. KISS…keep it simple stupid.

You have so much in this game to work with that you could stop looking at creating new features or heroes for at least a year. Improve the quality of what you have and stop mucking everything up.

17 Likes

The nerf is completely different than this

This limit breaking business could have worked, it could be OK if they limit whose limit can be delimited, if you catch my drift. I think I commented on an earlier thread on this subject that other similar games let you take any character up to 6* and this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But obviously, if it’s going to be available to use on any hero, there will be hugely pumped-up teams of the most desirable legendaries dominating the top 100 as usual, while very few will bother to go to the trouble of raising the outdated ones. It didn’t have to be a bad feature… but as currently proposed it almost certainly will.

Don’t know what I’m going to do about it. Ignore it for now, probably. Get used to being in platinum tier again. Keep slogging through the maps etc. See how it pans out over time. And not buy any offers with aethers in (that’s the easy bit).

6 Likes

Yeah if we could reset the aethers like emblems that could be more doable but considering that they don’t want to implement resetting 4/80 hero to gets mats back, i doubt it will ever happen.

We should at least request that team cost of broken heroes is bigger so that you can’t have more than 3 for example in the team.

11 Likes

Cookie Settings