[IMPLEMENTED] Able to train Trainer Heroes

How about removing a couple of those useless options from 14-18 and adding an option to train Trainer Heroes

I’d say 5 hours? I think this change is appropriate with the addition of alliance wars where you need to train heroes fast

I’m not sure about food and recruit cost so maybe you guys can add your ideas bellow

I want those spots for turning recruits into troops!

10 Likes

speaking of troops those guys are pricey to level…

I agree that levels 14-18 are useless. I like the generate trainer heroes idea. 1,2* perhaps with ~25 recruits and 5 hours.

Also another possibility is making a low cost, medium speed option: like 3 (or 4) recruits and 1 hour training for 1/2* heroes. It wouldn’t be super fast like 19, and it wouldn’t be as cheap as 11, but it would be between those two options.

14- 1* trainer hero
15- 1* or 2* trainer low cost
16- guaranteed 3* trainer
17- 1* troops
18- 1* to 3* troops

13 Likes

Love this idea …

Or the mysterious 4* trainer hero as discussed in this other thread, I sure would like to see one… :slight_smile:

The only 4* trainers I’ve seen available are rewards for big event completions, like the winter and spring events, or top tier prizes for the top 10 in the monthly events. Needless to say I’ve never gotten any of the latter. :wink:

theyre not that impressive for someone you get twice a year

6000 XP on the right color

I think they should leave the TC levels the same…BUT, when they add season 2, I think they should add a new building or two and create more levels to the current buildings. For example, the Training Camp could have 5 new levels going up to 25 max, and that’s where you can put the trainer hero levels and then level 25 can be 4-star regular hero guaranteed, with a chance at a 5-star hero, and a small chance at a previous HOTM.

2 Likes

I’d be happy with TC levels that were guaranteed uncommon. There is a guaranteed 3*, but no guaranteed 2*. They’re worth more than double the 1*. It’d be worth it.

5 Likes

I kinda agree with you. But. The point of having 14 through 18 as empty spots is to make it difficult and challenging to get things needed. If you have a level where you can create trainers then almost everyone would have level power 5k and up which doesn’t make it challenging. Perhaps level 18 being allowed to make trainer hero and the star potential of that potential should be left to luck? Also how about level 14 through 17 decreases cost on making troops instead? Level 14v decreases costs by 1 percent. Level 15 by 2 percent 16 by 2.5 percent and 17 by 3 percent. Let’s remember that the game is supposed to be a challenge.

I disagree completely @Soularsoulstice - trainer heroes won’t make everyone magically have team power of 5k plus… What holds back progression isn’t how effective the training is but how rare ascension materials are.

Having 20 3* trainers will not magically make my 3^70 lianna any stronger.

2 Likes

I disagree with you in that. The point of the trainer is to upgrade your other characters. When use a trainer to upgrade your character, that character will receive extra experience as with any upgrade. Trainers give more experience which allows your character to level up quicker as opposed to using regular 2 star and 3 star. So yes if you have 30 trainers and u use em all on your character. Your character will be more powerful with possible increases to its special ability. Only thing is trainers aren’t ascension materials. If you are talking about just ascending them you are correct. Trainers can’t do anything in that aspect but using them will get you to the ascension point quicker.

2 Likes

It’s also worth noting that using a trainer gives no extra chance to raise the special over an ordinary hero with the same * rating. If you’re trying to raise special level as a priority before hitting the final level before an ascension, using a trainer is actually counterproductive.

5 Likes

There’s actually a saying for this… “hurry up and wait”

You can disagree all you want, but show me any 5 heroes that will give you 5k team power with no ascension materials. Fact is you can’t, which brings me back to my point that trainers won’t be the end of the game as we know it like you predict. Trainers only expedite leveling within a particular ascension grade, which means they can’t magically give anyone a team with 5k power.

Prove how trainers CAN do so or accept that your presumption is simply off base.

I think you are not seeing my point. I never said trainers would be the end of the game. I merely said that trainers have use. Can you use a trainer to level up your character? Yes. Regardless if it is 4 5 or 6 star. The fact is that using a trainer will provide you with more level up points that will eventually get you to the point where you can ascend. My issue is that these trainers should not be provided so easily such as training them at at camp. When I said people will be 5k. What I am saying is if you can have a team of 5 stars and have all the trainers at your disposal, then your ability to get them to ascending point will be quicker than a person who relies on regular recruits to level up their players.

1 Like

This is how the game currently functions… Those that participate more, get farther in quests and events, recieve better rewards from titans - profit the most from trainer heroes.

Being able to train them at the camp would actually level the playing field, which seems to be what you want? It’s just confusing because you find it inhibits fair gameplay when it wouldn’t at all.

Either way I don’t get what you’re trying to say it seems. Happy hunting =)

Funny enough. Now that I think of it, your point is more valid than mine lmao

I agree. Trainer heroes help max out your heroes a lot faster.