Ability to see new war rules BEFORE matchmaking

It is posted during match making. Click on the little black circle beside the box that says “War starts in:”. That tells you the rule for the upcoming war. Once you figure out the different symbols you can tell by just looking at it.

2 Likes

A lot of my alliance are thinking of quitting after the last war it wasn’t a pleasant experience when your best teams get killed off in 3 specials from the opponent. I don’t expect @Staff_SGG @moderators there will be any changes or very fast mana removed so couple of suggestions.
On the monthly calendar that’s produced add what war boost is coming up like the trials. Add a new war boost
NO BOOST its mono a mono there defence against my attack just like raids.
Very fast mana benefits the defence more than attack give the attackers something back

This could be added once the rotation is set. Keep an eye on the following thread.

I believe this is the intent since normal raids heavily favour the attackers. I personally did not find V.fast rule overly difficult, and everyone faces the same issue.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Please merge/delete if so (I searched but couldn’t find a post about this).

It would be good if the war rule (rush war, minion, cleanse etc) was visible in the pre matchmaking phase.

This would give alliances more time to coordinate different defences.

Also, what is the point in being able to modify your defence, in this phase, if you don’t know what the war rule is!

Take a look at this thread:

In the English version of the calendar you can find a small icon with the type of war. I know it isn’t related to the idea you suggested but it could help you organising the teams for wars.

2 Likes

Many thanks. I still think it would be a useful feature?

Makes sense to be able to see it without having to lookup a calendar?

It could be useful. However, I don’t pay attention to the matchmaking process and I realise that a new war is coming when the message of “prepare your team” come up at the chat.

:heart_eyes: thank you for the information

1 Like

My post in the request features section was merged with this one.

I know there are ways to find out what war rule is up next but I still think my request would be a good one. Easy for the devs to incorporate and it would make sense for them to do so.

There have been countless thousands of excellent suggestions that people have made since I signed up. If you are like me you should note down little game details so nothing comes as a surprise next time. The calendar people do a wonderful job imo.

Personally I dislike the undead hoard, but we all have our likes and dislikes.

Good wars to you.