Ability to reverse an accidental feeding of a hero

actually this is good and it all depends on our concentration, and I always immediately locked the hero 4 *, 5 * that i get

I think that would be a better way to go. Maybe set the default to locked for 5* and 4*

Firstly thanks to all of u for ur input and taking the time to think over the idea. I didn’t even consider the war factor so it’s great to get feedback. Maybe a lock out could b out into effect during war prep and during? The big thing was that it was a worse case scenario which could happen with a lot of characters. Quite a few look a LOT alike. I combined Hu with Wu but also had 2 3⭐️ blues I was never gonna use so I threw them in there too. So the warning just kinda was like “whatever”… I was all about Wu! Then it dawned on me within seconds. I think some one wrote how u would notice right away and trust me u do(kicking self now). Unlock my players too but again I know it was my fault ones just excited and made a mistake which we all do. That’s why I think the game makers should have a way to correct the honest mistakes and hopefully come up with a good way to keep cheaters away. Almost like that token to re-set the new hero thing. Maybe u have to buy one for 80 coins. Makes the saying “paying for ur mistakes” true. That would discourage cheaters I think. Please share ur input

Devs could add a “Groundhog Day” emergency reset button to VIP PASS (“now with no regrets reset button. Protect your investment from fumble fingers today”).

Pressing it resets your account to 12:01 AM UTC the day before ( so 24- 48 hours ).

Example
At 5:00 PM UTC on Friday I hit the reset button, my account resets to 12:01 AM UTC on Thursday.

This would cost you

1-3 days of titan loot
0-1 days war loot
0-1 war chests
0-1 Class quest rewards

0-4 Wanted Monster mission chests
0-4 Wanted Hero mission chests
0-1 Rare Wanted Monster mission chests
0-1 Wanted Titan mission chests

any 4* / 5* heroes you summoned

24- 48 hours of training camps, farms, mines, both builders, Forges, etc.

Edit:
They would just disable the feature for non VIP PASS accounts so you could make a mistake, purchase a 30 day VIP PASS and immediately use the reset button.

While I think misuse in war and upcoming Weekly Group Raids is, well, overblown, the reset button could automatically put you in SPECTATOR MODE for war.

Fantastic suggestion. Never thought about making it a part of the pass. Again I know they’re is the lock feature but still I’ll say it again there will always b situations where u forget to lock or ur looking over ur roster and unlock a few characters ur not using to level up and then BANG! That’s when Murphy’s Law kicks in. I even like the name re-set button rather than having to buy say a change token was what I was thinking originally. Thank u for ur input