Ability to collect/claim all your heroes in bulk from the Training Camp instead of clicking OK on each hero that you pull

@zephyr1 please merge

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hi, how many votes should get an offer? to be accepted for consideration

I’m not aware of any particular threshold for votes before an idea will be implemented. I think it just depends on overall popularity of the idea, and where it fits in their development priorities.

I can say that during the AMA in March, Tim said that they have a lot of Quality of Life (QOL) improvements that they’d like to get to, but have limited capacity at the moment while working on the new buildings, new heroes, Raid Tournament, updates to Challenge Events, Skins, and Season 3.

We’ve seen some small tweaks added along the way, but I’m not sure how many QOL improvements we’re likely to see before they catch up on the major development work.

1 Like

Thank you for the answer, I hope that they will hear us and will do what we are asking for here.

1 Like
  1. I agree the user interface should be improved
  2. our grandparents fought Nazis and the Imperial Japanese through hellscapes to save democracy and we get tired pressing a button 30 times… we kinda suck
1 Like

I don’t understand what’s the issue here. You only need to tap a button for each unique hero trained so even if your TC produced 50 Brandons, you tap once for all of them.

Omg. Yesss!! Please.

1 Like

I would say add “extended collection” option that can do the following:

• Collect in bulk
  • Collect selectively (yoo have queue of 100 trained heroes, 50 spaces and need only purple heros - so you can select which element and rank to collect)
1 Like

Perhaps it’s just me but I think it would be wonderful if we had an option to bypass pressing okay for each hero we picked from training camps, I have 4 TC 11 going and I don’t pick them up but every couple of days so I’m having to needlessly keep clicking okay for essentially feeder heroes.

1 Like

Is it possible to ‘Claim All’ instead of individually claiming each hero? That’s getting redundant.

Thats whats the thread about here

I would like this and not just for heroes but also for iron and food too. Maybe have somewhere in the tower,

Food: Collect All (1200k)
Iron: Collect All (800k)
Heroes: Collect All (30)

2 Likes

This is a really poor workaround, but it works… Click collect and then exit the game. When you come back in, you’ll have collected as many heroes as you could fit in your roster. Whether or not it’s more efficient depends on the speed of your device.

This would really be a much needed QoL improvement. :slight_smile:

Sorry to resurrect an old post here, but I couldn’t resist…

Our grandparents fought Nazis and Imperials so that we wouldn’t have to press a button 30 times. They put a man on the moon with lesser technology than I have in my phone, don’t tell me they can’t reduce the number of clicks I have to make in a silly game!

But yes, I otherwise agree. We are spoiled and lazy.

Now gimme my stuffs and fix mah game! :grin:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure both German and Japanese culture value efficiency more than we do. So as bad as things would have been had we lost the war, I speculate we’d be pressing buttons fewer times, not more. :wink:

1 Like

Im from germany and had to click that button several times… Thats even worse…

1 Like

Hah! Good point, good point.

Secret admission: I’m a proud Murican, but I prefer Japanese cars

The question is though, would we even have frivolous games like E&P if all societies valued efficiency above all else? Seems to me like mobile phone games themselves are antithetical to workplace efficiency. :grin:

2 Likes

I think Japanese automakers got a bit complacent around 2000-2006 and in the latter naughts were overtaken in consistent reliability and quality by Koreans.

And I don’t know about Germans, but are you really asking me if Japanese would have electronic toys with fun colours and outrageous super powers?

The only difference would be every hero would be part vivica and part Ursena.

1 Like