Ability to Bulk Purchase Multiple Special Gem Offers in One Transaction

Yes but your creating more coding, just to make it easier for us… Sg gains nothing so are unlikely to spend time on such changes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have a complaint that may not be ridiculous or it may be depending on one’s perspective. A gem offer has popped up corresponding with the new event. 200 gems for .99. A fair and reasonable deal and probably worthwhile. My issue is, there are 10 in stock and I am tempted to buy all of them, but I am apprehensive of having 10 charges on my credit card at .99 each. My creditors no doubt think I am crazy enough without this kind of attention. Can’t we just merge it into one payment of $10 and call it good, I’ll even throw in the dime.

I am tired of ny wife rolling her eyes at me everytime she gets an emailed fraud alert from Visa. :roll_eyes:

The Ridiculous Complaints thread

This is actually valid and belongs in ideas or suggestions.

@Kerridoc @zephyr1 @Coppersky @Rook

Then again, some complaints here get addressed. :thinking:

Merged :heart_decoration:

Shortterm solution (on Android): Go to amazon and buy a Google Play credit for $10. Then buy with one-tap buy ten times. Your card only gets charged once for the Google Play credit. (I imagine something similar is possible with Apple Play.)

I agree with that one. At least have the option to buy one at a time and all ten at once with the different amounts. Allows for someone just to buy a spin or two and others to buy the whole-lot without all the little amounts on the statement at the end of the month.

The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I could only purchase once its says error when i tried to purchase I’m trying to by all ten. is there a bug. I used my paypal account to try and purchase. It says i already purchased all ten but i only have credit for one. 200gems for 99¢

Appreciate the input, honestly something i had never thought of. Still a nuisance to do multiple transactions but at least its on a prepaid card then. Thanks

I have my account linked to my pay pal to avoid micro transactions on my card

You know, my banking card was blocked once for “suspicious activity” when I did these multiple purchases in row.

They’ve made them single purchases so that the missis says, ok just one :rofl:

Seriously, they need to fix this! I hate having a ton of microtransactions on my credit card statement.

SG are the ones that choose the payment options not Google so if SG wants to great a buy all button then Google have nothing to say about it.

But yes I have thought the same many times as to why there isn’t a buy all option or at the very least a dropdown as to how many you want to purchase.

I would like to be able to change the quantity of purchases instead of having to buy single offers five or ten separate times.

At the beginnnig of most events, there is generally a fairly decent low priced gem offer with more than one available in Inventory to purchase. For Atlantis, you have Four that you can purchase, but each one must be a separate purchase. Why not make it so that you can select to purchase all 4 at the same time. The individual purchases trigger the security alert on my CC and I have to contact my Credit card to make the last purchase each time.

Why not make a scroll option so you can purchase 1-4 or simply add a “Purchase all” option? It would help with this as it would go in as one purchase.

Ditto. This has been quite annoying for some time now.
Or you have to wait about 5mins between purchases because payment method declined.

Unless SG get more coin per transaction, I cant see any other reason not to change to a more user friendly and less frustrating payment system.

Yeah, then there are those offers with 10 in inventory…

That’s when I have to spread the purchases out over the full time they are available. That’s annoying. It’s either that or just get on the phone with my CC and make the purchases while I’m on the phone with their security department.

This is obviously a good idea. At the same time, a quick solution for people in this position would be to buy a pre-paid Google/Apple card. Your credit card only gets charged once, though you still have to go through 4-10 transactions.

This would be good. (20 credit card statement items)

Since you seem to adore merging @zephyr1